LegacyGT.com

That foam thing on top of the spare

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:( :(

That is the worst post i've seen in a long time :mad:

What's the difference between a truckload of feathers and a truckload of... ...hmm.. tough crowd. http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/run.gif

To be on topic, I keep a towel, a 19mm long handle socket wrench, and my hitch parts. Plus I got a crate in the trunk of a whole bunch of other safety junk like jumper cables, fire extinguisher etc.

Jumper cables go underneath....

Flashlights w/extra batteries, gloves, first-aid kit, survival kit, a bottle of "fix-a-flat," an emergency bottle of water as well as emergency bottle of premixed 50/50 (anti-freeze/dH2O).

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Guest *Jedimaster*

Small toolset, rubber gloves (I'm actually the Wolf from Pulp Fiction :p ), winter gloves hat and light jacket in case I need to change a tire in the bad weather.

I'm thinking of getting a couple of those Subaru Severe Weather kits for my car and teh wife's. I believe it's supposed to fit under the seat.

AP (in a Ziploc), jumper cables, small tool kit, Mechanix gloves, fix-a-flat, Rota lugwrench, drawbar for the hitch, air compressor, whisk broom, power invertor, tire tread depth gauge, corkscrew/bottle opener, wet wipes.

Since I also have the storage nets, I keep a quart of oil, funnel, paper towels, and my FRS radios in the nets.

Ron

duct tape

How could I forget!

I, too, have a full roll in there. :D Along with Mil-Spec. Paracord, of course! MacGyver would not be happy with me otherwise!

Oops, also forgot to add that my tire-pressure gauge is in the glovebox...use it too often. ;)

Knife (w/seat-belt cutter, a MOD CQD-I) is clipped to my driver's side floormat - my emergency tool, a Strider BT, is located in the trunk adjacent to my small fire-extinguisher. With the Strider BT is a SureFire C2/Z2 hybrid.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I carpeted a board, mounted my amp to it, and then mounted the foam orangizer to the board, with a cutout where the amp is. In the remaining divider areas I have an umbrella, el cheapo socket/screwdriver set, and flashlight.

Archived