LegacyGT.com

No muffler - pass smog?

i do have sound clips but not the best in audio so that defeats the purpose haha.

if you want to hear how the non muffed axlebacks sound, just unbolt your current ones. it sounds 100% as if you have any axleback. those NP axlebacks are in my opinion mainly for looks. not that loud if you ask me

but if you wanna meet up and hear mine ...where in the bay are you (PM me)?

You two should venture down to the Philz Coffee meet in Cupertino on Sunday mornings (starts around 10 and goes until we leave, about 1 yesterday). I have the NP 5" mufflers albeit with the NP mid pipe and Maddad downpipe.

yup i do check that local forum from time to time. would love to join you guys some day! though i dont have much to offer in terms of car knowledge nor is my car really "souped" up.

You two should venture down to the Philz Coffee meet in Cupertino on Sunday mornings (starts around 10 and goes until we leave, about 1 yesterday). I have the NP 5" mufflers albeit with the NP mid pipe and Maddad downpipe.

you guys have a meet up too? why not combine with OB2.5XT?

i have yet to see another modified OBXT. have seen only 1 in SF in my entire life and that was last week. lowered, brown XT, black rims.

i have yet to see another modified OBXT. have seen only 1 in SF in my entire life and that was last week. lowered, brown XT, black rims.

My technical knowledge is limited to reading posts from others who seem to know what they are talking about and following directions.

That was FutureFicus Outback - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/09-obxt-dbm-photo-journal-206005.html

I saw it briefly in passing once.

I live in Berkeley and almost never drive into the city.

Archived