LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver GT wagon crossing the Braga Bridge westbound 195 about 4:10 this afternoon. I was in the black OBXT eastbound.

Woohoo. finally spotted. That was me. I pass through the area every day at that time. I noticed you too. I believe you were in the fast lane. Car was looking very clean. I'll wave if I see you again. I have kinda given up waving since no-one waves back anymore.

Well it's about time. No one ever sees me out on the Cape. Yup, I was in the fast lane. You were too I think. I didn't have time to wave, you were by like a flash. This is the first time I have ever been seen too, thanks!
neil

About two weeks ago... I had a nice 06 LGT two tone....black/silver tryin to keep up with me on 295n. I had to slow down because i didnt recognize so i let him get just past me so i could see the trunk...and there was the Suby badge. It had after-market angled twin tips....sounded good. Sorry i didnt stick around to play...i was in a hurry. Peace

Saw my twin at the intersection of Main St. and Haverhill Rd. in Amesbury today at 5:00. '05/'06 Silver LGT wagon. Stock wheels, but lowered and debadged like me. You also had square bars on your roof (mine are sittin' in the garage waiting for ski season).

Spotted another '06 Spec B getting on I-84 near New Britain last night around 10:30pm. Exchanged waves and you looked very excited. I am not sure if it was because I was also in my Spec B or if it was b/c I was dressed in my Sparco race suit on the way to party! My first spec B sighting while driving mine.

Spotted another '06 Spec B getting on I-84 near New Britain last night around 10:30pm. Exchanged waves and you looked very excited. I am not sure if it was because I was also in my Spec B or if it was b/c I was dressed in my Sparco race suit on the way to party! My first spec B sighting while driving mine.

Hahaha, that was me.

Admittedly, I was pretty pumped, as it was my first close-up spec b sighting also. Funny, I was also dressed in costume....I tried to show off my purple face paint but apparently you couldn’t tell the difference (I was dressed up as The Count from Sesame Street).

Do you commute on 84 in the morning? I think I've caught a glimpse of you going the other way from time to time.