LegacyGT.com

The Official Reza Laleh appreciation thread

elxkid

Here's to the nicest car salesman I've ever met. The first car salesman I've actually ever liked. He sells subarus with unbridled enthusiasm and passion. He knows his stuff. He hooks it up. He's a family man. He's just plain fun to hang out with. Now if only we could get him to trade his WRX for an LGT :icon_wink
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is so great, I will let him be my salesman if he can find me a manual '05 or '06 white LGT Ltd. sedan without a spoiler :).

(BTW, thanks Reza, for helping so many members out with your excellent service.)

-ben

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/elxkid/IMAGE_068.jpg

"I need a cigarette after looking at your car man, you know what I mean?"

-REZA

...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

Reza really is a great person to deal with!! Bought my Black on Black 06' LegacyGT yesterday from him and everything went nice and smooth. Gave me a great deal and even stayed 2+ hours after closing time just to help me out. It's also very comforting to see a knowledgeable salesperson driving a WRX and modding it himself. I recommend anyone looking for any Subaru's to talk to Reza.

Reza is awesome. I didn't buy my LGT from him, be recently purchased a Tribeca from him. Gave me an unbelievable price all over email and the phone, and even went and got me the exact car I wanted from another dealer. Basically showed up, filled out some forms and drove away an hour later. NICE!

DITTO! Ive reccomended countless people to reza, and he never dissapoints! Last week a friend was looking for an 06 wrx, and after reza worked his majic, he got my friend out the door with an 06 sti with payments he should have been making for the wrx!!

Proud to be the modder and tuner of REZA's WRX :)

Ian A.

Harman Motive, Inc. :)

I have posts about this guy all over the forum...never met any sales better than Reza!

I, (and I know there are a few peeps out there that get a "new" car every 1-2 years), and I've gone through at least 10 cars...felling crappy almost everytime cuz I feel pressured into buying a car and giving you really low prices for the trade-in....but not in this case...

I found out about Reza from this forum, and immediately he treated me like family. We started pm'ing each other, and god knows how many times I low-balled him, and he still had time for me :D(he's also really good with after sales concerns, he still checks up on me to see how I am doing and what he can do to help me, this is about 1 1/2 year later after getting the car), he's very patient and I trust that he can get you THE BEST deal...I'll be going back to him for my next Subaru :D

BIG HUGE THANKS to you Reza at Santa Monica Subaru! :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

can someone pm me his email!...im in search of a wrx for the soon to be baby-momma

Just give him a call, he's easy to talk to! :icon_bigg

Santa Monica Subaru

1229 Santa Monica Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90404

Internet Sales Department (310) 319-3618

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Haha I stilll need to talk to my dad!! :p Soo prettty....

Does it still have 6 miles on it??

(Yes, I was looking for white, but red comes with a black interior which I also want.. I also like the red... soooo yeah!)

-ben

GRP is a lot better than SWP :)

Now go to talk to Reza. Remember the GRP won't be available anymore so you will have a rare color.

By the way I have a grill, front lip and rear lip V.2 in GRP. :D

GRP is a lot better than SWP :)

Now go to talk to Reza. Remember the GRP won't be available anymore so you will have a rare color.

By the way I have a grill, front lip and rear lip V.2 in GRP. :D

Hahahahaa, Looks like everyone wins with this Deal :lol:

:munch:

Archived