LegacyGT.com

Interest in Prodrive Radiator emblems in Black

KCwagon

04/12/2013 -All sets have shipped (1-9) One set left....

I found a guy in England makes very high quality radiator emblems. I hated the factory Orange warning stickers and I wanted to clean up the engine bay a bit. He said he could make more. I am seeing if there is any interest in these.

I was surprised at the quality - they are embossed aluminum, black background and come with extra strong adhesive to secure it to the factory radiator caps.

PM me and I will try to get a group discount for a larger order. I paid a bit much for the two I bought :lol:

UPDATE : $35 shipped and paypal'd for the pair of emblems

List :

1) Catalyst - Paid

2) BarManBean - Paid

3) SpecBinNB - Paid

4) Mr_Hicksta - Paid

5) Brprs - Paid

6) 08legacy08 - Paid

7) Angeltalin - Paid

8) Rester5350 - Paid

9) NEW Lgt - Paid

10) BoozeRS05 - Paid

11)

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/shoneal55esp/march018_zps2bca6490.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

08legacy08 - I sent you a pm.

If I can get 10 people interested they should be @ $35 a set including shipping/Paypal etc.

I poked around on mine after installling them and driving to see if the adhesive was good, and they don't budge - they really are great quality.

Holy $hit...I thought I was the only Geek that cared if his radiator caps were orange :)

I will contact him this evening via e-mail. I will pony up for the 10 sets and hope that 5 more people want them. I will post the cost for the sets in the original post to keep everyone up to date.

Holy $hit...I thought I was the only Geek that cared if his radiator caps were orange :)

I will contact him this evening via e-mail. I will pony up for the 10 sets and hope that 5 more people want them. I will post the cost for the sets in the original post to keep everyone up to date.

I need something to match my Prodrive battery tie down ;)

I'll find out.

I may have project in the works if he does. Think "oil" cap.

Me too, I'm in for radiator & oil cap too! Where do I find a Prodrive Batery tie down? :)

I'm ordering these now. The final price will be $35 for both emblems shipped and Paypal'd. These should be here in the US in 10 days. PM me for Paypal info and I will put you on the list when I recieve payment.

Also, there was a question about "custom" badges. These are embossed emblems so an engraved stamp is created to make these. That being said, they usually do not bother unless they are going to make 1,000 pieces or more. He is sending me a complete "showcase" of the emblems they are already tooled for.

I have attached a pic of the engine bay. Notice the Black oil cap. These are replacement "Dorman" Oil caps. I bought this one because it is black :), AND it is a slightly smaller diameter than the factory cap, which for me was more FMIC friendly. This is the cap I am considering finding a badge for. I will keep everyone informed of what I find and Maybe we can do another group buy thing on this.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/shoneal55esp/march016_zps2b3b05da.jpg

Both caps for that price correct? If so, I'm game!

Yes, two cap emblems shipped and Paypal'd.

Just to clarify - they are only the EMBLEMS that go on your existing Subaru radiator caps

Archived