LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Cape Cod is close to Brockton. If you are from CO, they have this thing on the Cape called an ocean. Pretty cool to see. They also have beaches and bikini's. They might be even better.

not too many bikinis on the beach this time of year ... :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

:lol: Welcome to MA :lol:

Yes Brockton is a dump...all of MA is hit or miss as far as that goes..

if you dont mind me asking, Who do you work for?

And Definatly let us know in advance the next time you head this way... we will get a meet together..

No doubt, I didn't even bother going out for dinner tonight just ate at the hotel. To add insult to injury being in the ghetto, every place I've been to 'restaraunt' wise has been a grip to eat at. I paid 29$ for a stake here at the hotel and yesterday I paid 28$ for halibut and 20$ the first night for a burger and fries. Trust me none of it was any better than I can get in denver for at least 10-15$ cheaper a plate:confused:

As for work I'm a software developer for my company that sells ERP software to businesses and is a VAR for the software we sell. Currently I'm out here training a portion of WB's IT department and helping migrate their legacy database to our database. I have been working 12-14 hours a day while I'm out here trying to stay on top of my other clients I'm supporting.

Definitely been busy. If I have any free nights the next time I'm out here I will let you guys know.

No doubt, I didn't even bother going out for dinner tonight just ate at the hotel. To add insult to injury being in the ghetto, every place I've been to 'restaurant' wise has been a grip to eat at. I paid 29$ for a stake here at the hotel and yesterday I paid 28$ for halibut and 20$ the first night for a burger and fries. Trust me none of it was any better than I can get in denver for at least 10-15$ cheaper a plate:confused:

As for work I'm a software developer for my company that sells ERP software to businesses and is a VAR for the software we sell. Currently I'm out here training a portion of WB's IT department and helping migrate their legacy database to our database. I have been working 12-14 hours a day while I'm out here trying to stay on top of my other clients I'm supporting.

Definitely been busy. If I have any free nights the next time I'm out here I will let you guys know.

Those prices are not unusual for Boston - hi-priced restaurants, and many of the hotels are attracting hi-end restaurants as well.

Regrettably, a hotel restaurant in the middle of Brock ton knows your expense account will pay almost whatever they charge, let alone pay for the convenience of not having to drive around an unfamiliar city.

Give us a heads-up next time. A Subie owner from Virginia came to Boston last summer and the thread of recommendations went on for 10 pages.:rolleyes:

Those prices are not unusual for Boston - hi-priced restaurants, and many of the hotels are attracting hi-end restaurants as well.

Regrettably, a hotel restaurant in the middle of Brock ton knows your expense account will pay almost whatever they charge, let alone pay for the convenience of not having to drive around an unfamiliar city.

Give us a heads-up next time. A Subie owner from Virginia came to Boston last summer and the thread of recommendations went on for 10 pages.:rolleyes:

I used to know some good places around that area, then again that was like 4 years ago.

I paid 29$ for a stake here at the hotel and yesterday I paid 28$ for halibut and 20$ the first night for a burger and fries. Trust me none of it was any better than I can get in denver for at least 10-15$ cheaper a plate

Try asking the waitress to split a bill across cards, 50% of the time they'll moan and whine about it :spin:

Just got back from an annual trip to Michigan, every time our group split bills, the waitress happily did it ... amazed us every time. I had no clue that was a northeast thing.

Food was a lot cheaper too.

Try asking the waitress to split a bill across cards, 50% of the time they'll moan and whine about it :spin:

Just got back from an annual trip to Michigan, every time our group split bills, the waitress happily did it ... amazed us every time. I had no clue that was a northeast thing.

Food was a lot cheaper too.

never had problems here splitting the bill. just last Wednesday we had 5 separate bills when went on lunch with guys from work - np at all. :confused:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

i never see any LGT's and then i see 3 in one day :lol:

All on RT20 i was headed from Worcester to Shrewsbury (greenwood st - 140) ~630pm

First was Blue 07+ (had the ass dimples in the bumper) driven by a chick in a tie dye shirt (+100 in my book)... was first next to you at the light at Southwest Cutoff (146,pike,20) and exchanged waves.. we had some fun until you got off at Grafton ST.. You on here?

Then i spotted two wagons heading in the opposite direction, so i didnt catch a good look... both GT's one blue one silver.. Silver had a roof rack i believe.. i passed one by USA marine on RT20 worc.. the other in the edgmere district of Shrews on 20..

the first definatly saw me, dont know bout the wagons, i was in an 05 BSM

peace,

Spotted ROUAR over memorial day weekend, at his parents house in w.millbury... car was looking clean buddy.. hope you enjoi'd your weekend..

lol .. I was there for maybe a few hours ... it took me 45 minutes to get from east Millbury to west Millbury thanks to that hail storm :eek:

there were downed wires on Millbury Ave, flooding on Howe Ave, flooding on Elm St (under the rt 146 bridge), and flooding plus a fallen tree on Carlton Rd.

When I got to my parents' I touched hailstones for the first time in my life .. in that heat, I can only imagine how big they must have been an hour earlier..

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/rouar/photo.jpg

99% sure it was JXJ heading 91N at 7:15 today right at the Longmeadow bend. I was going South and below your Northbound side, so you may have seen a rack or window at most. No front girll/logo it appeared and dark tint(s/z).

Also saw a black LGT w/ bike rack on 91S in Longmeadow around 7:30am today, middle age male driver...? Followed by three more LGT's out of the following 20 cars.

WBM = 18 DAYS!

ahh that wasn't me. i actually took rt.190 and 220 today to get back home from suffield, not 91. i wonder who it could've been... i did see a black GT wagon but no specB wheels hahaha

I see OBXTs and LGTs all the time in Northampton/Amherst, but they all look and sound stock. The only modified Subis I ever see are WRXs and STIs. Meh. Anyway, if you see a CGO OBXT in the Pioneer Valley that sounds like a Harley, that would almost certainly be me.

lol .. I was there for maybe a few hours ... it took me 45 minutes to get from east Millbury to west Millbury thanks to that hail storm :eek:

there were downed wires on Millbury Ave, flooding on Howe Ave, flooding on Elm St (under the rt 146 bridge), and flooding plus a fallen tree on Carlton Rd.

When I got to my parents' I touched hailstones for the first time in my life .. in that heat, I can only imagine how big they must have been an hour earlier..

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o150/rouar/photo.jpg

Yeah that hail storm was crazy... so intense, and it came out of nowhere... ive only seen one storm like that before, and it was during a tornado i witnessed while visiting my aunt in ohio...

Actually when i saw you i was driving around surveying the damage...i did see the downed wires, and the flooding...lets just say i had to seek alternate roots to get around..

The hail was huge... golf ball size huge... luckily my car was under a tree and did not get damaged... but the town was a mess.. a few of my friends cars and houses got hit pretty bad... broken windows and siding and dents...definatly made for an exciting memorial day weekend.. i bet insurance companies were hyped on tuesday :lol:

http://www.dingdentdone.com

Brian at (Worcester area) 508-735-7900 is awesome.

In fact I was thinking about calling him and asking about group dent removal. We could set a mini meet for this, I could offer my driveway for that (would fit 10 cars)

www.dingdentdone.com

Brian at (Worcester area) 508-735-7900 is awesome.

In fact I was thinking about calling him and asking about group dent removal. We could set a mini meet for this, I could offer my driveway for that (would fit 10 cars)

I have a friend that i would force to come! He needs it, 08 Legacy 2.5i, has one dent that kills the look of his car.