LegacyGT.com

Best time to buy a 06 Legacy GT???

danHA

Happy 4th of July everyone! I wish all you a joyous and eventful one as we celebrate this great nation of ours. Anyway, as you all probably know, tomorrow is the last day of the current incentives that Subaru is offering for the LGTs ($1500 cash back and low financing rates). I am moving to Northern California at the end of the month and am set on purchasing a Legacy GT before I leave. Unfortunately, I haven't sold my car yet and really want to sell before I purchase the LGT. Unless the dealer offers me a decent amount for it, I plan to holdoff on purchasing until I sell my car privately. My question is, do you think there will be another promotion before the end of the month for the LGTs? How often does Subaru throw out incentives? Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

They must have given you a great deal on it...

I got the 5EAT model for $25695 with wheel locks and all weather floormats. Originally, the dealership was supposed to toss in the Autodimming/homelink/compass mirror, security system upgrade, and rocker trim model for that price, but they couldn't find a silver model with all those options installed in the area so I opted for the floormats and wheel locks instead. The salesman also said he'd give me all the other accessories at cost. I hope I did well.

Archived