LegacyGT.com

Cobb's maps with california gas?

wsacLGT

Was wondering if anyone in CA, AZ, or NV is running cobb's stage1/stage2 with the normal 91 map? (not the ANC91 map). If so any issues? I live in cali and want to run this map for the little more boost, just dont want to damage the engine if the gas isent up to par for that map.

Thanks!

log it, only way to tell for sure. gas varies from region to region and cars behave differently too. if you get knocking, go back to the ACN map.

personally, i wouldn't bother. the difference in performance is minimal at best. where are you seeing that the non-ACN maps are higher boost? cobb lists both maps as 15psi stage 1, tapering to 13psi by 6700 rpm.

log it, only way to tell for sure. gas varies from region to region and cars behave differently too. if you get knocking, go back to the ACN map.

personally, i wouldn't bother. the difference in performance is minimal at best. where are you seeing that the non-ACN maps are higher boost? cobb lists both maps as 15psi stage 1, tapering to 13psi by 6700 rpm.

Well i actually have a 2012 LGT. Saw it on Cobb's website. I didnt get any responsees on the Legacy forum so thought id give this one a shot. Also, what would be some definite sign's of knock?

Thanks

Archived