LegacyGT.com

tires tires tires

Hankook V12 Evos in size 205/50/17. Love them! They are fairly quiet for a summer tire and they perform well. I have about 5k miles on them.

I also have this tires and their great. 205/55/16 size on stock wheels.

Hankook V12 Evos in size 205/50/17. Love them! They are fairly quiet for a summer tire and they perform well. I have about 5k miles on them.

good street choice but if you are planning to track the car some other tires mentioned in this thread will provide superior grip

Actually I have the Hankook V12's on my Supras street wheels as well as my Legacy, yes I really like these tires, and last summer I was at Ferrari track event at Road America. Since I know a lot of the track officials during one of the street car sessions I was able to get on the track for free and the V12's performed really good for being a street tire. Granted I was only on my low boost setting (19psi), once heated up they were decently sticky and we're able to handle my driving well. They don't have nearly the stickyness of my Hoosier R6's I run for actual track events but you can't compare a street tire to a competition only race tire. Now if you guys want a relay FN great track tire the Hoosier R6 are hard to beat. About $315 a tire but well worth it.

Archived