• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hello Georgia folks!

I've had my Legacy GT for a couple of months now, but just joined the forum today. I've had a couple of Subarus before- I'm "K. Marx" on wrxatlanta and go by "J. Steinbeck" on Nasioc as well.

I'm looking forward to checking out yet another branch of the Subaru community.

I saw a super nice red LGT on big shanty road in Kennesaw?! I was in an 07 spec b

Edit...pretty sure you work at PNC? Hella horns up front?

-Brett

Ahhh yes. That is me. Sorry be on here lately but havent checked this thread lately. I enjoy flying down big shanty road....fun as hell. We definitely need to all get together or something soon. I have been out to a meet in.....well since i got the car! :eek:

Im a new guy to all this. I used to be a part of Club 3G but my car got totaled and I picked up a 09 Legacy. Definitely want to get with any of the other Legacy owners in Ga. I am in Marietta myself

I rarely see LGTs around town. I always try to get their attention when I do see them though.. lol

Ghionw, I can't believe I've never seen you (or you've never seen me) in Lawrenceville, I'm always driving in Lawrenceville. I'll keep a better eye out next drive through.

You 4th gen'ers tend to overlook us 5th gen'ers. lol

I will keep an eye out for you as well. I did see a spec B off of 120 when I was on my way to La Fitness by Sugarloaf..

Also reading the N/A forums I haven't found anything about what generation of WRX exhaust I can use. Anybody mind pointing me in the direction of someone who has already completed or finished this concept. Any help would be much appreciated