LegacyGT.com

air suspention

anybody have any good insight on adding air bags to a 4th gen legacy ? i know how the shit works but whats the easist way of getting something on there ? i want front and rear so i can jack the car up for offroading .

also incase i have heavy trailer so the car isn't sitting all fugly like.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

i saw some strut ait bags that one could buy but i don't want to make my car handle like shit ..

Oh,,, now we're getting picky....lol

Hey may be get the Outback chassis spacers...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Oh,,, now we're getting picky....lol

Hey may be get the Outback chassis spacers...

nah. i wast stock suspention but be able to lift on demand.

looking at air actuators and airbags. maybe make something work in conjunction with the sway bars

There is a guy on here from Texas has a 4th gen on here with airbags purple bbs rims I wanna say the car is a spec too
StageIII Cryotune-Kinugawa STS TD06H-20GTX 9 blade turbine, ID1000, DW65c, 73mm MegaMAF , GS EWG up-pipe, Downpipe and EBCS, FMS FMIC, TGV Delete, Brembo swap

i saw some strut ait bags that one could buy but i don't want to make my car handle like shit ..

If you don't want to make your car handle like shit, then don't put airbags on it.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

If you don't want to make your car handle like shit, then don't put airbags on it.

its going to be air bags in tandem with the stock suspention. so with 2 lbs air in the bags the car will be completely stock.

I think you'll be disappointed with anything you find off-the-shelf.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

custom air lift set up?

i guess. its just that i'm pulling a trailer around a lot. and the ass end is always dragging.

i need to get the propane set up also.

so much to do ..

Archived