LegacyGT.com

2015 XXX All Italian Meet: 4/19

LegGTLT

It's that time of year!!! I post an awesome meet-up I love and then somehow manage to eventually miss it completely through my own fault. So here we go again!!! :lol:

WHAT: http://www.allitaliancarshow.com/

WHEN: Sunday 10am-ish meet-up, April 19th, 2015

WHERE: XXX Root Beer, 98 NE Gilman Drive, Issaquah, Washington 98027.

WHY: Because racecars, root beer (or shakes, easy there), cash only food, and large meals that make you fall asleep.

Pre-meets are usually held in the southend and northend. Plan away!

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's that time of year!!! I post an awesome meet-up I love and then somehow manage to eventually miss it completely through my own fault. So here we go again!!! :lol:

WHAT: http://www.allitaliancarshow.com/

WHEN: Sunday 10am-ish meet-up, April 19th, 2005

WHERE: XXX Root Beer, 98 NE Gilman Drive, Issaquah, Washington 98027.

Crap...im too late for this :(

I would like to go because there are a lot of new people on here that I don't know and I have kinda been inactive with Subaru stuff since my daughter was born. I either start Chemo or have a major surgery in the next two weeks so I will see if I feel up to it. The cabin fever has already set in...

Enduro would be pretty great to attend as well. Although it looks like just a track day. You bringing the Miata for shakedown? Gator?

Also realized I probably won't need a fire extinguisher. With all the Italian cars coming in I'm sure the local fire department will already be in attendance.

http://imageshack.com/a/img843/1862/sknp.jpg

But so pretty

I will be there! I will also bring a fire extinguisher so tris doesn't torch the place.

THIS. Please, everyone be sure to bring safety gear to prevent tris from getting us banned for life.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

THIS. Please, everyone be sure to bring safety gear to prevent tris from getting us banned for life.

Everyone please calm the f*ck down! MrTris isn't going to show. He has some unresolved hangups about XXX:

--Mexican-ownership of a piece of Americana

--Cash-only payment

--Commercialized root beer

--Greasy hair dudes behind the counter :iam:

.....blah blah blah I am sure there are others. You will have to get them out of him.

I have enough drama for now.....

Everyone please calm the f*ck down! MrTris isn't going to show. He has some unresolved hangups about XXX:

--Mexican-ownership of a piece of Americana

--Cash-only payment

--Commercialized root beer

.....blah blah blah I am sure there are others. You will have to get them out of him.

No, that about sums it up. I didn't really care to get into a Tallest Fauxhawk contest with the guys behind the counter. Their hair is greasier, they'll win. But then again, that's like, winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics.

No, that about sums it up. I didn't really care to get into a Tallest Fauxhawk contest with the guys behind the counter. Their hair is greasier, they'll win. But then again, that's like, winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics.

In that case I award you the Bronze medal.

I have committed to buy MrTris a root beer if he shows but it sounds like he's not going for it. Would you like a free root beer? I would show to buy you that root beer!

I have committed to buy MrTris a root beer if he shows but it sounds like he's not going for it. Would you like a free root beer? I would show to buy you that root beer!

I most likely won't show. I can't even stand the Costco parking lot when it's crawling with cars and people who don't know WTF they're doing -- Issaquah is about the size of a Costco parking lot, and, now jammed full of flatbills and testosterone, I won't even get to HWY18 before giving up on the parking situation and turning around to go home.

I most likely won't show. I can't even stand the Costco parking lot when it's crawling with cars and people who don't know WTF they're doing -- Issaquah is about the size of a Costco parking lot, and, now jammed full of flatbills and testosterone, I won't even get to HWY18 before giving up on the parking situation and turning around to go home.

Based on past years, very few flat bills show up. This is not their scene. Fine Italian cars and zip-tied hoods don't mix. Last time it was more rows of LGTs

MrTris, you sound like an individual who has accumulated quite a few social hangups. May I suggest this link? Perhaps it could help you.

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/wellbeing/overcoming-personal-hang-ups-s563934.html

You call them "hangups", I call them "experiences" that "taught" me "things", like, avoid situations that cause me mental anguish, like, being within the city limits of Issaquah.

You call them "hangups", I call them "experiences" that "taught" me "things", like, avoid situations that cause me mental anguish, like, being within the city limits of Issaquah.

There is a place....across the pond from Issaquah. It's called Seattle. I would suggest you avoid that place too. You may be emotionally and mentally crushed by the experiences it can offer you! :lol:

Archived