LegacyGT.com

How to view logs from Romraider?

Silinc3r

Ok, so I followed all the steps upon recieving my VAGCOM cable it after some frustraion it works and I am able to use ECUFlash, Learning View and Romraider Logger. My initial thought was LV was going to be what RR is but I was wrong and my understanding that it is for viewing IAM and how much knock you are picking up. Upon completeing of a log using the defrost button as instructed I go to look for my log which I have trouble finding but once it is found it doesn't show anything. All it shows is time and then nothing else. When in logging i have the data tab and selected parameters to monitor but nothing is being recorded. I am sure that I must be doing something wrong but I have not been able to find out what and search brings up nothing. Thanks in advance.

Ok so I just happened to stumble across this. Thanks to Adonirom for helping someone else which in turn helped me !

Next time you get this computer, open RomRaider and click Settings, then Log File Output Location... Make a note of this location.

Navigate to that folder, and in there you will see your CSV files, already created for you

Archived