LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Exchanged waves with a black 5G Legacy GT on 95S In the Reading/Wakefield area. Black and red L7 badges, black grille, exhaust, Bren Tuned plate frames, and dark wheels. Thought it was Pfoyle, but when I saw you facial recognition not found, so I don't know who it was.

Sent from a box in my pocket.

Exchanged waves with a black 5G Legacy GT on 95S In the Reading/Wakefield area. Black and red L7 badges, black grille, exhaust, Bren Tuned plate frames, and dark wheels. Thought it was Pfoyle, but when I saw you facial recognition not found, so I don't know who it was.

Oh hai! :p Yup, it was me, but in traffic after a long day at work and on my way to Alberto's for track day prep, I didn't recognize you either! Sorry bro! Your car's looking good though!

I didn't recognize you either! Sorry bro! Your car's looking good though!

Dahaha, I have the damnest time with peoples faces! Have fun at the track, I have all weekend to drop in my suspension and hopefully I'll be back at it soon.

• I Donated Too
05 Black LGT with a red Subaru badge on the back, very clean, polished, after market exhaust and wheels, front grill too with another red badge up front I think. Spotted passing Meadow Brook Farms on route 22 in Hamilton heading towards Essex around 6.10pm

05 Black LGT with a red Subaru badge on the back, very clean, polished, after market exhaust and wheels, front grill too with another red badge up front I think. Spotted passing Meadow Brook Farms on route 22 in Hamilton heading towards Essex around 6.10pm

Sounds like Robs car, they weren't '12 WRX wheels were they?