LegacyGT.com

Local FS: 2005 Legacy GT Limited - 5MT

SLegacy99

FS: 2005 Legacy GT Limited, 5 MT, black exterior, black leather seats

141,150 miles

Asking $7900

Located in West Chester, PA (outside Philadelphia)

This car is being sold as is.This car features a 2.5L H4 turbocharged engine, AWD and ABS, 4 stage heated, leather, power seats (both driver and front passenger), STi floor mats, as well as a set of all weather floor mats, HID low beams, fog lights, SPT short throw shifter, SPT cold air intake, Momo leather wrapped steering wheel, dual digital climate control, heated windshield wiper deicer, heated, power mirrors, keyless entry, and a Champion Stage 2 performance clutch, driver, passenger, side impact, and curtain airbags, puddle lights, as well as a 6 disc cd changer. To my knowledge, this vehicle has not been in any accidents and has no rust. It should be disclosed that the transmission is sensitive and may grind when shifting from neutral into first gear, unless you are at a complete stop. I share this as it may impact your purchase decision if you tend to drive in a lot of stop and go traffic. I would also like to disclose that the driver's side, rear passenger door only opens from the inside of the vehicle. Other than that, this car is in good condition, with some wear on the paint that is typical for a 10 year old vehicle. Maintenance documents dating back to 2012 will be provided with the car. The front suspension and tires were replaced in the spring, as were the brake pads. The clutch was replaced at about 120,000 miles. I also recently replaced one of the HID bulbs and a spare comes with the vehicle.

1309589072_photo1.thumb.jpg.45f839b049db8e5fabb9eaba7d271553.jpg

1213600707_photo6.thumb.jpg.53af477dea19728f295a7396e6f60af2.jpg

please head over to: http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/cars-sale-29.html and post your ad correctly. review the sticky and copy and paste in the required info section. then add in your pics like you have below.

*links to outside sites are not permitted.

once you've done that, copy that link to this sub-forum. what you have above is all wrong.

lmk if you have questions.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived