LegacyGT.com

taking off my bumper

so i got some fog lights that will fit my holes in the bumper and was wondering if anyone on here has re-moved a first gen bumper and whats the easiest way i looked around the bumper and only saw that the top part of the bumper is held on and not held on by the fender area just wondering if theres more then just the top being held on.. and will i need to take out the head lights?

Walmart has the foglights that I have one mine for $25. They work pretty good for cheap ones and they match the shape of the car nicely. My friend Bryan eventually got them too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/TetsuoShima/100_3515.jpg

oh lol well i didnt take my bumper off lol just drilled holes in the re-inforsment for the brackets and just had to take out the plastic covers which ment i had to take out the headlights to get to them.. but everything works well and i like them got them at a local automotive shop for 25 for everything

• 1 month later...
there are two ways, personally i undo the bolts in the chassis rails in the engine bay, there should be two on each side, 17mm i think. then they are just clipped to the guards at the side.

Is it possibly for you to point these out in a pic? i have the haynes manuel, nad still cant figure it out.

Archived