LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

Guest adam07specB
I have black leather power w/airbags in my 08 Limited I'm willing to swap with 07 or 08 spec.B's if wanted. I can throw in door cards too.

Let me know.

--Andy

Where are you located?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"i'm just going to throw this out there...if you like it take it, if you dont just throw it right back...."

I have a FULL set of JDM Ver. IV WRX seats with door cards to match. I have had them up for sale for a little bit and would like to offload them!

here is a link to nasioc with the pictures!

if anyone knows someone that may be interested please PM me on here or nasioc (04jaxwrex).

BTW...i am looking at just springing for a set of leather or neoprene seat covers. i have been talking to a guy from wet okole and i think they may have a pattern for 05+. there are pros and cons to getting leather....somewhat easier to care for/clean but butt burners in the FL summer!

I wish I could have Brick Red Leather in my white 05. That would look sick, however mine has taupe to begin with, would need the dashboard as well, anyone interested? /lol JK

Guest adam07specB
What do the black leathers usually run for used? I was thinking about just selling mine and buying a set of STi Limited or Sparcos

There is a dude on newenglandsubarus.com selling 08 STI seats... they are super hot

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...