tougefox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Checking in from Gwinnett! Lawrenceville to be exact. I got my 05 LGT Limited 5MT in January and have been loving every moment of driving it since! Took it on a road trip to Boston in March and heading to NC this weekend. I'm stock except for a Cobb AccessPort (Stage 1 93 octane setting), K&N air filter, and Cobb Lightweight Crank Pulley.

Saw two non-GT Legacys in Grayson yesterday- one Atlantic BLue Pearl and one silver. Mine is Atlantic Blue Pearl, stock wheels, no window tint (yet). Keep an eye out for me! I'm all over the place from Athens to Atlanta to Kennesaw to Lawrenceville and Decatur and Roswell.

Checking in from Gwinnett! Lawrenceville to be exact. I got my 05 LGT Limited 5MT in January and have been loving every moment of driving it since! Took it on a road trip to Boston in March and heading to NC this weekend. I'm stock except for a Cobb AccessPort (Stage 1 93 octane setting), K&N air filter, and Cobb Lightweight Crank Pulley.

Saw two non-GT Legacys in Grayson yesterday- one Atlantic BLue Pearl and one silver. Mine is Atlantic Blue Pearl, stock wheels, no window tint (yet). Keep an eye out for me! I'm all over the place from Athens to Atlanta to Kennesaw to Lawrenceville and Decatur and Roswell.

welcome! you live right in my area. I just sold my 07 LGT and picked up a Forester (for work/stay in Subaru Family). Get on WRXAtlanta.com if you have not already, great local board. My name on there is Eco Auto Clean. I'd love to check out your Legacy in person!

• 2 weeks later...

RSCONVERT I am on 141 every morning, but my wagon is Regal Blue Pearl I am on black wheels and lowered. It may be me that you see on that road, although after today I will be on gold wheels ;)

Are you the Silver bugeye thats dropped and on black wheels, I think you might have gold brembos also?

• 3 weeks later...
I saw a silver 4th gen today on 285 heading west by PIB. Is it anyone on here? They were lowered, had custom wheel and hella horns from what I can see.

:lol: I never thought the day would come where I would have been spotted and called out on the boards :spin: but cleary that day came lolz.

I was beside you for a brief 10 secs before you switched lanes to get off on PIB.. You probably didn't recognize it was a LGT, probably thought it was a camry.. lol

Oh wow ... You probably caught me in zombie mode on the way to work cause I'm sure I would have noticed if I was paying attention. I actually got use to the body style as I drove one for a couple months.