LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

No it wasn't but I have a guess who it was, in my condo complex some dude bought the a Silver LGT.....we are so close to there it has to be him......haven't talked to him yet......

Damn and I got so excited that I was "spotted" :(

you'll rec me, RBS, grill, lip, tint.....specB rims.....:icon_bigg

the car did seem alittle dirty to be yours :)

Three LGTs this morning...

Royal Blue LGT sedan in Concord Center, woman driving.

Silver LGT sedan, debadged except for "T" of "2.5GT", with tinted windows, parked on Garden St. just outside of Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA this morning.

Garnet LGT wagon, driving on 2A and 2 from Concord to Alewife area, guy driving.

HELLO A**, you got a silver LGT and didnt even tell me? I know you had black, what happened? I cant believe you, we had how many e-mails go back and forth and you said nothing???? That's it......your shut off

*lol* ;)

No it wasn't but I have a guess who it was, in my condo complex some dude bought the a Silver LGT.....we are so close to there it has to be him......haven't talked to him yet......

Damn and I got so excited that I was "spotted" :(

you'll rec me, RBS, grill, lip, tint.....specB rims.....:icon_bigg

Who still eats at Bickfords???? That was back in the day, party all night till all the clubs closed then go there for breakfast. I have not done that in YEARS, did bring back a whoosh of memories though *lol*

7/24 - A black stock LGT sedan parked right next to me at Bickfords in Leominster today....it was funny to come out and see stock vs. mine.......I forgot what it used to look like :D

It's about time, you need a girl that's as much of a free spirit as you are....where you'll fly together and not be leashed ;)

Good for you hun, I'm proud of you!!

^ SHE"S ALIVE..........yeah My B.......I've been on a tight leash lately.........break'n free :D

Saw a blue GT with tints on 287S this morning was having trouble keepin up cause I had around 300lbs of server in the trunk and other equipment in th ecabin.

What time this morning and are you sure it was a GT? I got on 287 S from I-87 around 6:20 AM. I have a RBP 2.5i ltd w/ tints, but it isn't a GT. My car is dirty right now also. I have deflector on my sunroof and no spoiler.

Guest *Jedimaster*

I'm surprised nobody has spotted me- I keep seeing GT wagons, a dark blue one in particular, more and more.

BTW, dougc- that av is HOT!

thanks for proving my car dont stick out anymore without the stars:lol: I was sitting on the side of the road and you didint even see me:icon_bigg

No prob!:lol:

I have Vet plates, so you will know its me.:icon_bigg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

BTW I will be travelling up to Plattsburgh, NY tonight around 5 and then over to school around 10, so watch for my GT if anyone is in that area (its not hard to miss, look for the rallye lights, ski carrier and mudflaps)

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks