LegacyGT.com

detailer in the south bay area

joeyjojoe

• 1 month later...
Detail Addict seems to be pretty good according to I-Club, they're in the east bay area...If you want to go a little more high-end, AC Detailing well recommended on another forum i'm on, they're mobile so they'll come to you....If you want to go ridiculously high end, look up Auto Concierge, you get what you pay for here, pay a lot, get A LOT....

Detail Addict seems to be pretty good according to I-Club, they're in the east bay area...If you want to go a little more high-end, AC Detailing well recommended on another forum i'm on, they're mobile so they'll come to you....If you want to go ridiculously high end, look up Auto Concierge, you get what you pay for here, pay a lot, get A LOT....

i think DA stopped doing cars... or maybe he sold his car? i forget... anyway... he used to do awesome work and carried some good product.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

^I met Aaron at the weekly Santana Row get-together a few months ago. Great guy, never got around to setting something up with him while I was gainfully employed unfortunately :lol:

Definitely looking forward to how it turns out! What was your quote for the suby, if you don't mind me asking?

i think DA stopped doing cars... or maybe he sold his car? i forget... anyway... he used to do awesome work and carried some good product.

Odd, I had my 30K done by Speed Element not too long ago and they share the same bldg and office...

Well his rates are published on his site. $45/hour for the single step (which he talked me into since my car is a DD - I was planning to do the multi-step). After two years in Boston my paint needs some extra attention. He guessed 10-11 hours on my LGT.

Odd, I had my 30K done by Speed Element not too long ago and they share the same bldg and office...

i thought detail addict switched to being a "retail only" business? i know they have their own brand of product now, i got some free samples at BAM :)

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Yah was just looking for a time estimate from him actually checking out a Legacy...Can't wait to see the results!

We're practically neighbors (I'm in Saratoga) so if you want to check out the finished result in person let me know.

i thought detail addict switched to being a "retail only" business? i know they have their own brand of product now, i got some free samples at BAM :)

Could be, I only kicked it in the office, didn't wander around to see if anyone was being detailed

Aaron just finished my wife's Turbo X wagon. Really impressive job - especially considering the insane amount of adhesive goo I left behind after peeling the clear bra off last night. Nasty. All gone now and blacker than ever. Tomorrow the LGT goes under the orbital.

All done - Aaron delivered. The interior could have been a bit more detailed (vent dust etc) but its all just a function of time and time = money. I'm very pleased - massive massive improvement and he's a stand up guy. I will definitely use him again. If you want to check out the results let me know. I'm around tomorrow.

Archived