LegacyGT.com

Best Tuners in NE?

jtmvt

I will need to be getting my 2005 LGT re-tuned due to a change in my setup. The previous owner of my car had it tuned by Hill @ Agile Automotive, and he did an amazing job IMO. I'd get it tuned again by him, but unfortunately, the shop he works at is in Maryland and I live in Vermont. Any recommendations on where/who to get it tuned by? I'd like to keep it under 8 hrs round trip travel if possible.

My Experience @ Tuning Alliance has been nothing but the Best.

It should be close enough for you.

+1 will be going back to him for my 5mt, he did a great job on my 5eat.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Most disappointing thread ever!

I saw NE and thought Nebraska.

I saw the amount of replies and I thought there were a BUNCH of tuners I've been missing out on :D

:lol: Sorry about that...I obviously meant New England, but I wasn't considering the state abbreviation for Nebraska at the time.

Hey Groff,

I'm going to be selling my meth kit to simplify my system and moving to a WBR FMIC instead of my STI TMIC. I'm also going to be changing my intake to a Cobb SF.

what changed with your setup since the last time?

Okay....I think I've narrowed it down between Dentsport Garage and Enhanced Street Performance in MA based on proximity. Any feedback/experience why to swing one way vs. the other for getting an LGT dyno tuned with Cobb AP Version 1??

• 5 years later...
ask your bro about how he feels about mike from tuningalliance, i've had great results with him.

My Experience @ Tuning Alliance has been nothing but the Best.

It should be close enough for you.

+1 will be going back to him for my 5mt, he did a great job on my 5eat.

I've got an e-tune from Mike at Tuning Alliance and it has been very good to me. Most likely will go to him when I need a dyno tune. I believe he tunes out of ESP in Sterling, MA.

I know this is an old thread, but I'd like to reiterate how Mike at Tuning Alliance takes good care of his customers. Even after several months, he'd still be willing to have a look at your logs, maps, provide feedback, etc.. Good guy.

for whatever it's worth, I ended up being tuned at Dent Sport (6..? years ago... maybe 5) and was not happy with the service. I ended up with a blown #4 piston (years later) but I can't say it was due to the tune. however, on initial self-logging after the dyno tune (i went out and logged on highway) I had lots of high-RPM high-load knock, which he fixed via email but only after "giving it a few weeks to see if you have bad gas". they have since shut down the shop.

i'm going to Bren Tuning this afternoon to tune the latest rendition of my vehicle's power plant....

Archived