LegacyGT.com

ECUflash and RomRaider HELP!!!

H2Otx

I have a 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited and ECUflash and RomRaider don't recognize my ROM image.

Before you ask...yes I have downloaded all the updated definitions. According to the RomRaider site the supported ECU should be the "EZ1D201D." Even with that the programs don't recognize my ECU ROM :mad:.

Using the wizard, I was able to "Copy" or "Inherit" the definitions from the EZ1D201D file but all it did was over-write the defs :confused:. It still won't let me edit, log or show and charts for my cars ROM. After I did use the wizard I did notice that the ECU id reads "EZ1D105D" :eek:.

Apparently my ECU has an old map. Anyone have the updated map? I am looking for the base EZ1D201D map.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Talk to Merchgod over at Romraider. You do not want to overwrite the ROM ID on your car unless you are absolutely positive it is compatible. Your best bet may be to submit your ROM ID for the next DEFS update.

If that's true it sounds like the open source world is closing up quick.

I hope no though, because I plan on buying a Tactrix soon. I found a supported hex file for my car, but I'm not sure if mine is the same as the file I found. I hope it is.

It's true, and yes it is sad news for people whose cars aren't supported by his last set of definitions. There have been some small contributions here and there from other people since then, but nothing as comprehensive as the work he was doing.

It's true, and yes it is sad news for people whose cars aren't supported by his last set of definitions. There have been some small contributions here and there from other people since then, but nothing as comprehensive as the work he was doing.

That blows... just like my Beretta, as soon as I was able to get into the tuning realm of it the only option went out of business... I bought his hardware and probably 6 months later they closed their doors so no more updates on the 96 ECM tables... I had to swap to a 1997 ECM which had more data to begin with and had more usable tables mapped for me to work with. There is one guy out there who created a program that will allow you to see more tables though, so I use that to edit, and then I use the original software just to flash the ECM. Now the only option for a Beretta owner is to get a 1997 Monte Carlo ECM and buy HPTuners for that application.

It looks like there are a good amount of tables mapped out for the 07 LGT which is really all I care about right now, but hopefully someone can take over where he left off and start bringing more to the open source world. Unfortunately for the open source world though, money talks.... :(

Nope, not in Texas buddy.:cool: We love our oil, big trucks and nature un-friendly cars. What emissions...:lol:

ic. just wondering. i have not read too much into tuning. the supported ECU's listed; are they actual ECU's or are they just referring to the stock map loaded on the ECU? thats why i asked if yours was a pzev.

Legacy 2.5i

08 EZ1D105C (MT)*, EZ1D201D (AT)*

09 EZ1D302B (AT)*, EZ1D302C (MT)*, EZ1D302D (AT)*

Archived