LegacyGT.com

Opportunity For Bumper Upgrade

Thanks to a minor misshap I have a chance to upgrade my bumper on my 1996 GT with an Outback Legacy GT one.

After searching I found the info on removal of the front which is the one I need to do.

I'm looking on replacing it with the one pictured of the red outback.

I was thinking of doing the rear bumper as well so it will match the front but I don't know if there is much difference in the outback bumper from the legacy gt bumper to put forth the extra time to do the rear.

Any bumper set you guy's think would be the best looking let me know.

Thanks

1996_subaru_legacy_4_dr_outback_awd_wagon-pic-55968.thumb.jpg.17a6837433bc6cd8885cc64ac2a21d30.jpg

1326233783_FrontDamage.thumb.jpg.130d4e8e341650d8b4b8aa3573eace4c.jpg

1367465196_SideDamage.thumb.jpg.97fd198c08cfa57923ed124d8fd476e8.jpg

785679878_TopDamage.thumb.jpg.de922581b56d4aef5bc8f6b3f2d79767.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
He asked wagon or sedan because there are a few Outback sedans out there as well...and I think the rear bumper on those is different then the Outback Wagons

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
rear bumpers will NOT swap. just look at the pics of mine vs the sedan....the bumper wraps around the hatch on the wagon and is almost flat across on the sedan

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

are you wanting to sell the whole bumper??? cause i dont want it LOL. infact i dont really want the rear. just the front lip. if your cool with cutting it off and shipping it. since its got a big ol dent in it. :D

are you wanting to sell the whole bumper??? cause i dont want it LOL. infact i dont really want the rear. just the front lip. if your cool with cutting it off and shipping it. since its got a big ol dent in it. :D

Yeah sure, :rolleyes: What kind of ribbon and bow would you like on the box

Archived