LegacyGT.com

dustiest brake pads?!?!

Andreu

Im sorry if some people find this diffrent, but i am wondering which break pads are the most dusty. Sometimes when i see a bimmer or saab or what have you with those brake dust soaked wheels it seems kind of cool. the wheels are completely black and in the sunlight while driving all you see is a floating rotor. If anyone could provide pics of there legacy as well, that would be appreciated. Further more i wouldnt want to just paint them black because then i will want them silver again and to just be able to clean them and be back to normal would be easier. let me know what you guys think.

just use soot.

HAHAHA, well i dont know if that would be easier then dust pads.

Also to everyone else im not worries about my wheels. Those junk wheels are already losing the finish and come spring time i will refinish them.

full metallic pads would provide the most dust, and the common and very available semi-metallic. personally i hated having to clean my LGTs wheels daily, i went with ceramic. although they still dust, its not as dark and usually takes a week or so to notice it building up.

i did drive a volvo v70r ans a saab turbo conv. but id like to incorporate the heavy dust into my subaru.

There are different perversions I guess....

Archived