LegacyGT.com

New Hampshire 93 octane gas stations, where???

JaeGT

ive been on road trips to gunstock, cannon mnt, loon, waterville and have yet to see any gas stations with 93 octane. one silly conversation i had with a convenient store...

me: do you know of any gas stations with 93 octane?

store owner: is that mid grade? none that i know. try the gas stations down the street.

me:*face palm*

so.. how do you NH folks get your gas for your LGTs? or do you all run a OS tune for 91 gas...

fyi, i travel from worcester, MA.

if anyone can give any inputs for 93 locations around those mountains, much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

• Mega Users
ive never found 91 in NH, literally. The only gas station i've seen with 91 was a sunoco in town that had 87, 88, 89, 91, and 93. Otherwise, every other station had 87, 89, 93. I lived in Keene for 4 years when I was at college and fed it 93 while i was there. If 91 is available I went with that.
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• Mega Users
No more 93 in Maine or New Hampshire. Maine phased it out years ago. NH started a couple of years ago. If I fill up in in either state I just limit heavy go pedal use with a conservative 93 tune on the car.

wow. that's friggin rediculous.

No more 93 in Maine or New Hampshire. Maine phased it out years ago. NH started a couple of years ago. If I fill up in in either state I just limit heavy go pedal use with a conservative 93 tune on the car.

wut?:confused:

Only some northern NH has stations are without it. I hike a lot in the presidential mountain range and have never once had an issue finding 93.

Virtually every single gas station from the lakes region south has it.

I run a 93 octane in my WRX and have never once had an issue finding it anywhere in NH.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Mega Users
wut?:confused:

Only some northern NH has stations are without it. I hike a lot in the presidential mountain range and have never once had an issue finding 93.

Virtually every single gas station from the lakes region south has it.

I run a 93 octane in my WRX and have never once had an issue finding it anywhere in NH.

ya that's why i'm casually confused as well

i run to about a quarter tank left driving from worcester to the mountain and i drive around for gas and there's only 91 available. I guess i'll try to hunt for gas mid-trip. i'm assuming gas stations right off of rte 93 would have available 93 octane? ill try to hunt specifically for shell or sunoco

interesting....i went on a motorcycle ride this past summer through NH and i only could find 91...interesting indeed. i would assume the more populated places would have 93 (IE Keene, Manchester, Concord etc) but the little towns probably not so much.

interesting....i went on a motorcycle ride this past summer through NH and i only could find 91...interesting indeed. i would assume the more populated places would have 93 (IE Keene, Manchester, Concord etc) but the little towns probably not so much.

Seems like it. I'll have to stop by major cities for gas then. Cities/towns nearby the mountains don't seem to carry 93 readily.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1585254

Started a few years ago. From Deerfield, Berlin, North Conway... Nobody seemed to have 93 octane. Was up near Gilford last week and no 93.

Last few years visiting friends, skiiing, or kayak racing haven't seen 93 at any major stations.

If folks know of places that still sell 93 near major roads in NH, love to hear about them.

I want to say when I was up in the kanc area this fall there was a shell with 93oct. It was right when you got off of rt93 onto the kanc.

I think clown boy is referring to the Shell station right off 93 in Lincoln. I recall them having 93 where as the Sunoco in north Conway only had 91.

ive never found 91 in NH, literally. The only gas station i've seen with 91 was a sunoco in town that had 87, 88, 89, 91, and 93. Otherwise, every other station had 87, 89, 93. I lived in Keene for 4 years when I was at college and fed it 93 while i was there. If 91 is available I went with that.

Keene is a sweet college town.

I drove to Stowe, VT this past weekend. 93 Octane at every station I stopped at. I filled up in Bow, NH (Concord) on the way home right before the 89-93 junction.

Now it's entirely possible that gas stations are stocking 91 octane gas but not changing the label. I know this has been a problem at some stations in Maine. I didn't do very careful datalogging on this trip however.

My buddy was in NH with his LGT last weekend and drove all over creation looking for 93. He had to put in just enough 89 to get back to Vt. and fill up with 93. Food for thought. Full tank before you venture to far into NH.....

My buddy was in NH with his LGT last weekend and drove all over creation looking for 93. He had to put in just enough 89 to get back to Vt. and fill up with 93. Food for thought. Full tank before you venture to far into NH.....

yea. seems like when you get mid to upper NH, 93 is nowhere to be found. I fill up enough 91 from gunstock/loon/cannon to get passed the NH/MA border.

im sure populated cities in NH will have 93 but when you go middle of nowhere, 93 is pretty hard to find.

Archived