LegacyGT.com

Free Carfax Report by License Plate Feb 2013

DryBear

I purchased the 1 month unlimited Carfax check via license plate, and it expires at the end of the month of February 2013.

If it is okay with the forums, I would like to offer anyone that wants a Carfax report via license plate number for free. Just send me the plate number/state and I will send back a PDF of the report.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, not sure how to send PDFs via PM messages, so I will have to send you the links to the web report.

Let me know if those don't work or if you can't see them, and I will try to e-mail the reports instead.

For those that don't know what a CarFax is, it is a good tool (not infallable) for checking out the history of a used car (or your car) before you buy it, as it will list accidents that were reported to the DMV and also any service reported by shops. I was able to contact the shop that the previous owner of my car used to verify that the timing belt had been changed.

Got mine! Thanks DryBear, you are awesome!

Everything came out clear, now to figure out why my rear passenger door looks to be a different shade of rbp.... :iam:

Could have been repaired and not told to insurance co.

That's what I'm thinking, I'm just to lazy to take the door apart and see the inside...

Go to an autobody shop. They have like this tool where it measures the paint on the car or something. So if it is a different number then the rest, then obviously its been painted.

Archived