LegacyGT.com

Sirius Satellite Install

Kaa Kaa Man

Well, Howard is coming and it's time to do an install of Sirius Satellite in my 2005 LGT Limited. I live in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. Does anybody have any recommendations on how best to do a Sirius Satellite install and what shop in the Stamford-Norwalk area does the best job?

Thanks

Well, Howard is coming and it's time to do an install of Sirius Satellite in my 2005 LGT Limited. I live in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. Does anybody have any recommendations on how best to do a Sirius Satellite install and what shop in the Stamford-Norwalk area does the best job?

Thanks

Not sure about an installer in your area, but this thread shows a popular way of installing a Sirius tuner in your Subbie.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9138

-S

I started with the big Orbitor that is offered by Radio Shack, it worked great but it was huge mounted to the windshield. I just installed the Starmate last weekend and I love it. The unit consist of two main pieces the control/screen which mounts inside the car somewhere in reach and the receiver box mounts in the trunk. The Ant. is mounted on the bottom of the windshield on the drivers side and the wire run under the cowl and under the door sills to the trunk. I don’t recommend putting the Ant. on your paint it will leave a mark over time and its ugly.

Archived