LegacyGT.com

South florida

Epitaph

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, because the ONLY lgt ive ever seen down here was a blue one, and i saw it on 441 not to long ago....

age/sex??

Car shows?? or actuall shows? Because I play at the metal factory and culture room (both located on us1 by oakland park in Ftlauderdale) occasionally and they usually have pretty good shows if ur interested inthe local music scene...

Every friday night there is a car show at Towers. A radio station hosts it and it was origionally for classics and old cars, but now a whole lot of people show up and show off their cars, some nights it gets HUGE. its on University drive, just past the 595 bridge, i usually head up there on the fridays I book studio on...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Finally, I have found GT local to me; for a moment I thought I was alone in south florida. I just bought my 06 GT 2/25/06 and have yet to see another one on the road. I recenlty owned a VW GTI (rest in peace) but I am happy with the GT except for a few Gas issues. Epitah, it was probably me you saw on 441 the other day, Oh i forgeot it was a month ago. msmith I also work in miramar as well (Miramar Commerce) palm ave and miramar pkwy, ill keep an eye out for you. Tonight (wednesday) ill be at the TK tires on palmetto and 57 ave car show selling some H.I.D $280 a set.

Archived