LegacyGT.com

What are some easy and cheap mods?

Hello. I'm a relatively new legacy owner, and am by no means a mechanic, but I was wondering what are some good mods that I can kind of cut my teeth on. I'm really only interested in visual mods, as I can only drive so fast. I would be doing this on a 2005 legacy 2.5 base. Both interior and exterior ideas would be cool. I'd appreciate any help you could give, thanks.

I really like the tucked exhaust, I might have to give that a try, hopefully I don't burn my bumper. I was definitely thinking about HIDs, would I have to get new projectors for that, or will the stock ones work fine?

I really like the tucked exhaust, I might have to give that a try, hopefully I don't burn my bumper. I was definitely thinking about HIDs, would I have to get new projectors for that, or will the stock ones work fine?

Plug and play. Take out old bulbs. Unplug some wires and re-plug. and mount the ballast. Bamm you now look cool ;)

Plug and play. Take out old bulbs. Unplug some wires and re-plug. and mount the ballast. Bamm you now look cool ;)

That's good Info but what about brand?

Don't want to thread jack but I'm also interested in HIDs but don't know what to get. I saw some Kensun HID kits with slim ballast on Amazon.com for $69.99.

Archived