LegacyGT.com

Blizzak LM 60

Good choice.

Do you live where you need them or do you just want them ? I'll have to check but I may have gone with 225's on my wagon with the LM25's. I know I didn't down size like they recommend for a snow tire. I wanted good dry road response too.

Checked, mine are 215's

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Read the reviews on tirerack.com

see what they say about sidewall flex and steering response.

IMO any good snow tire will be fine on these cars if that's all your looking for. If you want some performace driving out of them, than you have to do your homework.

Bert, I'm over by the Willington town line, SE corner of Tolland. Basically I can throw a stone and hit Willington.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

It really depends on where your driving too, some snows are better for ice, some better for snow, bliz are good,,, try the Toyo g02 plus. They grip like crazy. Also the continental extreme winter contact a very nice tire. I live in northern lower MI. We get it all. I think nokians are overrated. But a decent tire

Archived