LegacyGT.com

Please help me

Does this mean there is a CEL ?

"although there is an indicator of the engine on the screen sometimes"

Just read the code, its that easy...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Alsalam4man = peace for mankind from Arabic, might give a clue. Maybe the writer does not have English as a first language? :lol:

It sounds like he is getting poor performance when trying to accelerate and seeing the check engine light.

As Max says, you need to find out what the trouble code or codes are. Then you can diagnose the problem. Find someone with an OBD2 reader and get the codes.

Alsalam4man = peace for mankind from Arabic, might give a clue. Maybe the writer does not have English as a first language? [emoji38]

It sounds like he is getting poor performance when trying to accelerate and seeing the check engine light.

As Max says, you need to find out what the trouble code or codes are. Then you can diagnose the problem. Find someone with an OBD2 reader and get the codes.

I am speak arabic .. and use Google Translate to speak with you ...

Can any one help me ?

Sorry ... if i did not speak english good[emoji17]

تم الإرسال من SM-A9100 باستخدام Tapatalk

Alsalam4man = peace for mankind from Arabic, might give a clue. Maybe the writer does not have English as a first language? [emoji38]

My trouble code is :: P0030

My car is :: Subaru legacy 2007 ((my pic profile))

A failing oxygen sensor can cause poor performance as the engine won't meter fuel correctly.

Here's a video demonstrating how to replace it. It may be more telling to see what I'm talking about instead of trying to deal with the language barrier :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_eKbdsy-Os]How to replace your front O2 sensor on a WRX/STI - YouTube[/ame]

I have subaru legacy 2007 ... not impreza.!!!

Is it same? No diffirent? ... and no different between impreza o2 sensor ...and legacy 2007 o2 sensor ?

Same procedure, but the part may be different. What engine is in the car? 2.5 liter? 2.5 liter with turbo? 3.6 liter?

I have subaru legacy 2007 ... not impreza.!!!

Is it same? No diffirent? ... and no different between impreza o2 sensor ...and legacy 2007 o2 sensor ?

It is a very similar procedure for Legacy.

Do not buy a cheap replacement part, they do not work well. Get the genuine Denso part, probably Denso part number 192400-2120, but you should check at the auto parts store to make sure that is the correct part number for your car.

Do not buy this part from the Subaru dealer unless you have no other choice. They can be very expensive from the Subaru dealer.

It is a very similar procedure for Legacy.

Do not buy a cheap replacement part, they do not work well. Get the genuine Denso part, probably Denso part number 192400-2120, but you should check at the auto parts store to make sure that is the correct part number for your car.

Do not buy this part from the Subaru dealer unless you have no other choice. They can be very expensive from the Subaru dealer.

Ok ... thanks for u alot ...

Buy the o2 sensor type Denso ?

Buy the o2 sensor type Denso ?

I'm not sure what is the best place to get this in Lebanon. Here you can get it from the regular auto parts store, it might take a few days if they don't have it in stock. May be possible to order online also, but probably better to buy local if you can, just in case of problems you can exchange it.

I'm not sure what is the best place to get this in Lebanon. Here you can get it from the regular auto parts store, it might take a few days if they don't have it in stock. May be possible to order online also, but probably better to buy local if you can, just in case of problems you can exchange it.
Ok ... I apologize very much for the many questions ... Thank you very much

Archived