LegacyGT.com

I wanted to know if anybody here could review my datalogs. The two most recent ones that I have consist of my drive to and from work. I tried to hit wot a couple times but unfortunately the traffic wasn't permitting. I believe I was able to open it up briefly maybe once or twice each way. Mind you I have about a 45 minute trip there and back so the file is large. On both drives I noticed the feedback knock sensor read -4 something and -5.60. If I remember correctly, in both instances I was in low throttle. The 4 something I heard a nut or screw drop from when I was putting the stock airbox back in. I may have run over a plastic container. Idk. Both were there and gone fairly quickly and only happened once, phantom knock perhaps. I am concerned about my engines health and am trying to get in touch with Precision tuning here in NJ to set up an appt for a protune. Worst case I will have to just swing by. If anybody can give this a better read I would greatly appreciate it.

https://app.box.com/s/cl7wi0i4zozu9k4n5kxxgne4j2vsxmj4

https://app.box.com/s/1o0boxf35m3wjn292mwf99afxmbb54bp

First, your logs are stupid long lol! Second, should turn on AFR sens 1 instead of afr learn, show us what your afr's are during the pull. Lastly, you're going wot at 4700 rpm, should try to start around 2500-3000 rpm and finish around 6-6500 rpm.

I see the knock you're talking about, I would think its phantom knock ,but it's hard to tell though as you're only doing partial pulls. Sorry that's all I can help with..

First, your logs are stupid long lol! Second, should turn on AFR sens 1 instead of afr learn, show us what your afr's are during the pull. Lastly, you're going wot at 4700 rpm, should try to start around 2500-3000 rpm and finish around 6-6500 rpm.

I see the knock you're talking about, I would think its phantom knock ,but it's hard to tell though as you're only doing partial pulls. Sorry that's all I can help with..

I'm running a lwg map. If I open it up at 2500 or 3 it has a tendency to spike. With the af1 learn, it reads 11.14, going by what you're saying that isn't quite accurate. I was under the impression that because that's the limit of the stock o2, it's running leaner than that.

The A/F sensor that parameter pulls from isn't going to show anything bellow 11.1. Try to get a WOT log from 3k-6k. The few knock situations you had were right after the throttle position changed so its hard to say what the sensor was picking up.

A mod list would also help, and if you want to get accurate AFR readings pick up a wideband.

The A/F sensor that parameter pulls from isn't going to show anything bellow 11.1. Try to get a WOT log from 3k-6k. The few knock situations you had were right after the throttle position changed so its hard to say what the sensor was picking up.

A mod list would also help, and if you want to get accurate AFR readings pick up a wideband.

The mod list so far is a GrimmSpeed divorced downpipe, invidia q300 cat back, and Cobbs stage 2 lwg duty map. Im going to be swinging by precision tuning tomorrow.. So on my trip I'll get you a log. I've noticed that when I hit a good bump I'll see the knock jump up a bit. It seems to very sensitive. That being said, the heat shielding on my UP rattles and id like to think it's just that. Every time I get a blip it's been at low throttle. When I've opened it up I haven't seen a knock reading at all.

Fix that heat shield and tighten anything else that may be contributing to the FKL. Also, your boost curve looks like a rollercoaster :lol:, hopefully you can get that straightened out soon:).

48645267_BoostcurveforShunwFKL.PNG.8b1cab54861f55c8ed66a4486f9f6d4d.PNG

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

• 2 weeks later...
I put the stock airbox back on. That helped a lot. Have an UP and ewg coming in soon. Then a protune. I see about 2.45 or 2.80 when the same load is applied. DAM is still at 1 so that's good. But besides that it's been running decent. Rich of course, but decent.

Archived