LegacyGT.com

MD: 06 Spec B, gauging interest as is or parting out

hamburger1971

I'm thinking about selling my 2006 LGT Spec B, and wanted to get a feel to see if there's any interest. The car is great, but I have the chance to buy a friend's car and may want to jump on it. The wife won't let me have three cars, and I'm keeping my Miata.

I will consider parting it, but need stock parts in trade - there's a tipping point somewhere, maybe if I can find buyers for the Brembos, exhaust, wheels, and IC then I'll part the whole thing and go stock.

It's an 06 Spec B and has 101,500 miles, modded with:

SPT exhaust V.2

Brembo brakes

K&N intake

Perrin Top mount intercooler

Cobb catted dp

Turboxs up pipe

Cusco rear sway

cusco h brace

Swift lowering springs

RavSpec front lip

RBS grill

Cobb Accessport, Tuned by TDC

Rota Tarmac 2's with almost new Conti Sport DWS

JL CleanSweep

Alpine 4ch amp with MBQuart Speakers all around

Apline monoblock powering Eclipse 12 Inch sub

Please let me know if you're interested in the car I'll send some pics. Price is up in the air; to sell it as-is I'd have to get decent $$ for it; to part it out, I'd like to quickly find buyers for most of the aftermarket goodies. Trade in is $13K stock, if someone offers $15K for it as it sits I'll likely take it. I know there's more $$ to be made parting out ($1000+ for brakes, $400 for exhaust, $300 for IC, etc) so someone would get a good deal and save me the trouble of a partout. Please don't lowball, I'd sell it for a legit offer but otherwise will keep enjoying the car!

Thanks,

Jeff

Kong and Xero -

What parts are you thinking? Please PM me or email at hamburger1971 at gmail with what you may be interested in. The car's currently at home in the garage, so pics will have to wait- sunny and 85 means the Miata is in play today.

Thanks,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, everyone, it's been a nightmare of trying to find time for work and kids, no time for play.

It looks like I'm keeping the car, my friend traded the car I was looking at and I decided that I'm better off keeping a car that's paid for rather than picking up car payments again. I have (and am in the process of responding to) your PMs, and if this changes I'll let you know. For now I'm just having fun in the car, although on days like today it's parked and the Miata's out to play.

Jeff

Sorry, everyone, it's been a nightmare of trying to find time for work and kids, no time for play.

It looks like I'm keeping the car, my friend traded the car I was looking at and I decided that I'm better off keeping a car that's paid for rather than picking up car payments again. I have (and am in the process of responding to) your PMs, and if this changes I'll let you know. For now I'm just having fun in the car, although on days like today it's parked and the Miata's out to play.

Jeff

No worries. :)

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500

Archived