LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

Zero. Had to let the insurance company take her away. Only had 22K miles.

Wow, that sucks. Maybe you could find out what junk yard they end up taking her to and post that so interested parties can contact them directly?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, that sucks. Maybe you could find out what junk yard they end up taking her to and post that so interested parties can contact them directly?

Yeah, spare parts are always welcome, like the interior trim to update my dash to the 08-09

Yeah, spare parts are always welcome, like the interior trim to update my dash to the 08-09

Wow! That'd be interesting! Makes me wonder if the instrument clusters are swappable (I like the 07-09 clusters better).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm trying to get the shifter trim/ radio sides but they want to sell it with the interiors. Anyone want sedan leather seats? (2005)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200501238706&frommaketrack=true&viewitem=

I thought you were trying to upgrade to the '07+ interior dash? If so, those radio sides are '05-06. I'm sure you're aware, just wanted to make sure.

know of anyone selling a driverside black leather seat? lost my seat heaters last year. no desire to take the seat apart to fix it.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

know of anyone selling a driverside black leather seat? lost my seat heaters last year. no desire to take the seat apart to fix it.

Did you check the plugs underneath the seat? Long shot that one would come unplugged, but it's worth checking.

I'm trying to get the shifter trim/ radio sides but they want to sell it with the interiors. Anyone want sedan leather seats? (2005)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200501238706&frommaketrack=true&viewitem=

:( no longer have the money for em. Needed the passenger one for airbag/seatbelt sensor...

2 weeks sooner would have jumped on it.

I have a HEATED tan interior from an 06 LGT limited, looking for a HEATED black interior (leather or cloth) from any year. PM me if interested. It is in perfect condition, car has 30k miles, its flawless. Willing to travel pretty far for the swap as well. Edited by respect23

I have a HEATED tan interior from an 06 LGT limited, looking for a HEATED black interior (leather or cloth) from any year. PM me if interested. It is in perfect condition, car has 30k miles, its flawless. Willing to travel pretty far for the swap as well.

I have my black cloth seats, door panels, and rear back (sold bottom). You pay shipping, and just send me your passenger seat and we have a deal. Greyhound ship out there? That's how I got my Spec B interior from Oregon to Utah... Cheapest way.

not the rears!

Anyone local care to ship these if I get them? Seller won't!

I thought it said he'd ship if you set up the whole shipping part? Greyhound would be the easiest shipping I'd think.

I know there are a lot of LGT'ers in CT. Might have to pay someone for their time/trouble though if he absolutely won't ship.