LegacyGT.com

Rip suby3

SUBY3

Well guys, My time as a proud Suby owner has come to an end. If Subaru built the STI to the same level as an EVO, I would still be in the family.

Traded in the 05 GRP LGT last night and picked up my new EVO X from South Coast Mitsubishi. I want to thank all of you local guys, especially Merv for all of your help over the last few years.

Thank you also for buying up all of my hop up goodies and helping me put a nice chunk toward the EVO, (The wheels are still up for grabs and I will do $700 picked up for locals.)

I will still be checking in and I am still in the family with my Tribeca, but it will be a lot less.

Can I still come to the meets??

Cheers Fellas,

Chris

We have an Evo X too

:-p

Well guys, My time as a proud Suby owner has come to an end. If Subaru built the STI to the same level as an EVO, I would still be in the family.

Traded in the 05 GRP LGT last night and picked up my new EVO X from South Coast Mitsubishi. I want to thank all of you local guys, especially Merv for all of your help over the last few years.

Thank you also for buying up all of my hop up goodies and helping me put a nice chunk toward the EVO, (The wheels are still up for grabs and I will do $700 picked up for locals.)

I will still be checking in and I am still in the family with my Tribeca, but it will be a lot less.

Cheers Fellas,

Chris

Yo Chris. Did you get the brakes swapped off as planned? Good luck with your Mitsu Evo. Stay in touch and don't forget to checkout the Tribeca forum on Nasalok if you haven't already.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Cheers Fellas,

Chris

did Mark take care of you?>

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Yo Chris. Did you get the brakes swapped off as planned? Good luck with your Mitsu Evo. Stay in touch and don't forget to checkout the Tribeca forum on Nasalok if you haven't already.

Brake kit is still on the car @ SoCoastMitsu,

I will keep up on the tribeca forum, thanks

Allwheeljunkies.com

haha, they have gone down hill fast. All the senior members left for some reason and it really nothing anymore.

Ya, I was one of them and after a few year absence I have started to get involved again. They do a lot of SoCal meets and drives so I hang out there to do stuff and hang out here for tech stuff.

^ n00bs below this line

Chris we are tuning Evo X if you want to swing by we can help ya out!

Nice results.

So a stock Evo X dyno's 250 whp and 275 wtq?

And Perrin FMIC+ intake+ TBE= 335 whp and 325 wtq That is a pretty good gain :)

How is the EVo X tranny holding up.

SUBY3 you still need to post pics!

Archived