LegacyGT.com

FS: 05 LGT Limited Wagon, 5-Speed Manual

anonymouse20910

Thanks all.

I'm moving fast on this, if there are no biters by the end of next week, I will begin the process of uninstalling everything and parting it out. The car will then be sold to Carmax. Sorry but no trades though, you will have to buy the parts outright. Part out thread will be out in a couple of weeks if the car doesn't sell as is.

nice wagon!

If you do go the part-out route, I'd love to trade my 06 Spec-B wheels for yours:)

That color combo is 1 of the top 3 for me; black, blue, red all w/the black leather. Too bad I already have my wagon yours is nice if you do part it out I'm interested in the wheels, tails & lip.

Thanks

Yep. I'm very lucky that my wife has an MDX that we use to haul our son in. It seats 7 nicely. My son was hardly ever in my wagon anyways so I decided to get the coupe. I thought about the 135i but saw it at the dealership and it looked real cute. That kind of blew it for me lol.

can't go wrong with a 335i. it will handle better, be just as fast, and probably get better mileage. not too mention it's bigger inside. i would love a 135i if i didn't have kids...

Kamusta Gene. I preferred either the Evo X or the 08 STi, but the boss (wife) said no.:rolleyes: Almost pulled the trigger on an 08 corvette but decided on a bmw 335i coupe. I'm really going to miss this wagon.

The 335i is a very nice car, why not get the xi version? Wife also likes the 3 series coupe and already gave a go to get it. All I need now is $50K+ :eek:

I passed on the XI since we hardly get snow here anymore, and on the days that it does snow, I'll either use my wife's MDX or just work from home.

I think they stopped making the 08's so they are willing to deal on the remaining inventory. The manual versions are very difficult to find in this area, so they are less likely to deal on them. You can get into one under $50k out the door. Let me know if you are serious about buying and I'll forward you to my salesman.

I've been trolling all the BMW boards, it's going to be fun modifying this thing.

The 335i is a very nice car, why not get the xi version? Wife also likes the 3 series coupe and already gave a go to get it. All I need now is $50K+ :eek:

Check your PM's. I sent you a link to interior/engine pics. Paint is consistent with a 3 yr old car. No major scratches or swirls. A few minor dings here or there. Front lip is scratched up. The back rear wheel has been nicked. Current mileage is around 32.5. Still driving the car. The car I ordered had port damage so I have to wait a little longer for another car.

Do you have pics of the interior? Also, how is the paint? Swirls, blemishes, scratches, etc? Any additional pics, could you email to:

aarond at countyblue.com

Oh and what is current mileage, I assume you are still driving the car?

Thanks,

Aaron

Archived