LegacyGT.com

Questions / Suggestions

First, how does a thread become "sticky" ? Can you create your own sticky thread or does it have to be done by a moderator?

Also, when a thread becomes sticky, may I suggest that all posts not directly related to that topic be deleted.. for instance when two people start talking about a different subject.. can we keep the thread for basic information and have all personal questions/answers be sent as PMs? I think this will make it alot easier to navigate the site.

The reason I am asking is I would like to see a sticky thread created with pics and the websites they came from for exterior parts (body kits, spoilers, wheels etc) for each model year interested. I know alot of people here are anti RICE, but alot of us want the car to look as amazing as it performs.

Thanks all!

Children's and Family Photographer http://www.AForgetMeNotMoment.com

Hey there,

First off, stickies can only be done by moderators (sorry!). Otherwise almost all threads would be stickied :p.

With regards to cleaning up the stickied threads, sometimes the lines are blurred between what should be kept and what shouldn't. I understand that sometimes people get a bit off-topic, so we try our best to guide them back on track.

-Ben

-ben

Archived