LegacyGT.com

Do you have room in your garage for $600

ripsweetness

Hey guys Im getting ready to go back to Iraq for 6 months and need a place to keep my car. I have checked out local storage units and they seem pretty pricey. I didnt know if one of you guys have a large enough garage to give up some floor space for six months. If anybody is interested I would need to know pretty quickly because I leave soon. Obviously there would bee some things to talk about before we agreed to terms but right now im just looking to see if anybody is close to Mcguire afb Zip 08641 that might be interested in some easy cash. At least $600 maybe more depending on how comfortable you can make my baby:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys thanks for the kind words, just to let you know I found storage for my car for $100 a month. I have arrived safely in Iraq and have started the count down ,day one complete just 179 more too go:lol:. I will return in may so hopefully there will be an organized get together around then. I looked forward to meeting you all

• 3 weeks later...
in bethlehem CT the town next to mine you can rent a storage bin big enough for my girlfriend's father's SL55 AMG kompressor it would probably fit an LGT. if I had room in my garage id help you out but im pretty sure those storage bins are only like 35 or 50 bucks a month

• 2 months later...
my brother is goin in like 1 1/2 months. he is goin to in baghdad

be on point!

What branch of service is he? I'm a Air force weenie so I don't leave the base and stay relatively safe. (as safe as you can with mortars and rpg's being shoot at us daily) :lol:But the army and marines are the guys doing the dirty work. You have to give crazy respect to them. It pisses me off to see pro athletes make millions a year and these guys give there lives for 50k

What branch of service is he? I'm a Air force weenie so I don't leave the base and stay relatively safe. (as safe as you can with mortars and rpg's being shoot at us daily) :lol:But the army and marines are the guys doing the dirty work. You have to give crazy respect to them. It pisses me off to see pro athletes make millions a year and these guys give there lives for 50k

Aint it the truth, its Rome all over again... millions go to sports (the gladiator games in the ancient times) while recruitments are at all time lows.

Bro let my know when you get back, I buy you a few pints. I usually notice LGT on base. Get home safe. KC-10 crew chief here.

I will definitely let you know when im back in the area. My car is still essentially stock and I would like to see the power difference between my car and yours at stage 2. How often are you at McGuire? I don't see allot of LGT's on base. There use to be a white one but I haven't seen that in a long time then there is a black one that I see every once in awhile.

My UTA is usually the last weekend of the month. If you know how to drive a manual I like you take a spin around. I had noticed a white LGT at the dorms next to the gym. But I think its a contractor POV.

Archived