LegacyGT.com

UCONN Car Show 4/13/14

Sm00veM00ve

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone here from CT (or where ever) was planning on going and if so, would like to meet up? Another guy and I were trying to plan a small pre-meet and cruise over to the show. Just kinda guaging interest. If you are, leave a town so we can see where a fair possible meet up spot would be. This is posted in reddit.com/r/subaru_ct by the other guy although we dont know what kind of traffic/attention it will actually get. Thanks! From Cheshire, CT

I'm in Meriden, CT.

Probably going to end up going, maybe bringing the girlfriend. Definitely up to meeting up! Hopefully police have other matters to attend other than noticing the legality of my tint!

Okay sounds good! Tentative meet up place could be in Wallingford ct, lakeside park, although if youre coming from mass, probably easier to just drive to UCONN i would think

Yeah driving to Wallingford would cause me to drive right by Uconn :lol:

Cool sounds like this will be a cool little meet up then lol. Kevin, are you good with that Loc?

Nrw- ah yeah thats what i thought, oh well :LL

I will try and get a time for the meet up and whatever other kinda info people need ASAP :]

I'm supposed to be rolling up with a couple other cars, one srt another slammed Altima, we are meeting a ton of others at 823 Silver Lane in East Hartford I think around 8:30 we are leaving from my town around 7:30

Yeah driving to Wallingford would cause me to drive right by Uconn :lol:

NRW if you want to meet up somewhere and head down then that would be cool.

Let me know if your up for it and where you would like to meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah okay :L Would be cool if we could have a nice group ride up, but pretty sure the pre-meets are kinda opposite of each other. What time were you guys gunna leave for the show? If you guys were meeting early, could always cruise on over to the park around 8-820 :D

Archived