LegacyGT.com

Hello from MD

tDoug60

• I Donated

There's the Shenandoah National Park cruise the weekend after this one. Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are a little burned out on meets, but I am down for one if more than 3 people total show up... :lol:

We had a really good one a couple of months back at Cheeburger Cheeburger in Burtonsville, and other good ones in Frederick and at Hooters in Rockville over the winter. This area can do good meets... sometimes. If you're really jonesing for a meet, NASIOC ones usually have good turnout, but that's all Impreza guys, and NASIOC is kind of a big impersonal place compared to LGT.com anyway. If you want to wait for an LGT meet, we will have another good one soon enough.

Wish Subaru had a big meet like Vw H2O

i wouldn't exactly call that a meet. more like a bunch of kids getting drunk and revving their cars, doing burnouts and such. and older people also getting drunk... not my thing

They do, in early June. But it's mostly WRXes.

Let's get some legacys out there and take over :-).

i wouldn't exactly call that a meet. more like a bunch of kids getting drunk and revving their cars, doing burnouts and such. and older people also getting drunk... not my thing

True even though I never been drunk during h2o I usually go to buy stuff for my car since its generally cheaper.

h20 is booming because of how many vw's there are. i will be going to waterfest this year. i still have 2 things i need sold for a mk4.

now how often do you see a bl legacy pass by? and how many are gt's? we don't stand up anywhere near the fanboy impreza population. it's stange because the legacy is so much nicer, yet the impreza is the fanboy's choice... ken block

They do, in early June. But it's mostly WRXes.

What's the event called??

It would be cool to set up a huge Subaru event with sponsor and everything else.

Yeah I don't see many legacys around. I'm glad I bought one.

I bought it Friday and it's already in the shop :-/ the MPG gauge we have kept getting stuck.

Currently have a 2012 Infiniti g37x as my loaner car :-)

So anyone have any word on a site for gauges or can anyone install some for me I'll pay you.

Archived