LegacyGT.com

Austin Legacy Happy Hour "HH"

liquidiq

I know where that is. Man, that use to be one of the weekend hangouts back in the day before it was Central Market. We would just go there and park on Saturday night and hang out in the parking lot until 2:00am. Is there a particular place to meet there or is just look for the other LGT's? I'm going to try and come by.

Kyle

Not sure if I can make that but I'll try. What time do you guys usually finish? Do you hang out in the parking lot or does all the chatting happen over dinner?

We usually finish about 8:30 to 9, depending on speed of food. Then there is some hanging out to be done, 9:30ish more than likely.

Sometimes we hit CoCos on 183 for an aftermeal drank.

I know where that is. Man, that use to be one of the weekend hangouts back in the day before it was Central Market. We would just go there and park on Saturday night and hang out in the parking lot until 2:00am. Is there a particular place to meet there or is just look for the other LGT's? I'm going to try and come by.

Kyle

Just look for other WRX/STis and LGTs, well, at least one LGT ;)

Anybody watch Lucky Louie on HBO? There was an episode a few weeks back where his friends asked him to go to a sports game. His wife told him she was ill and needed sleep before she went to work the next day but that he was a man and had to live with his decisions. Well, he went and it didn't turn out well for him. My wife said she was ill and I ended up taking care of the kids. That episode just kept running through my head. Sorry I couldn't make it.:( Next week?

Kyle

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hula Hut on Lake Austin Blvd

Jan. 31st, 2007 @ 7:30p

....should be a good turn-out as it's Kevin Heist's going away party....trying to get a headcount for the reservation, so if you're interested in going, please post here on NASIOC/TXIC

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

Archived