LegacyGT.com

Is this anyone's car?

• Moderators

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ctd/2893547258.html

Dealer has it listed with cylinder misfires, has a number of mods. Seems like someone may have just traded it in and unmarried their AP at the last second.

Is this anyone's ride? They're asking $12.5 for it, totally ridiculous :lol:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I saw that too. I guess they are taking the base value as is (still too high) and then adding the full $5000 msrp for all the parts.

They probably just got it in and are throwing it out there to see if someone bites. You know they didn't pay anywhere near $5k for it if it was a trade.

• Moderators
Yeah, I'd bet if they flashed a basic stage 2 map on it that would solve most of the problems...maybe not though. Seems pretty stupid to just throw it out there for sale in that condition for that price.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

lmao, I just called to see if he wanted to trade some parts for stock ones with cash on top. He said that the parts raise the value considerably to the cars target market. hahaha. Ya so many people wanna buy an overpriced car, that misfires, and doesn't pass inspection. Rigggghhhhhttttt

lmao, I just called to see if he wanted to trade some parts for stock ones with cash on top. He said that the parts raise the value considerably to the cars target market. hahaha. Ya so many people wanna buy an overpriced car, that misfires, and doesn't pass inspection. Rigggghhhhhttttt

:lol:

I thougt the opposite was true! Did you talk to the owner or the dealership? Amazing it's listed at that price with CELs mentioned. Fail, fail, fail!!!

What kind of intercooler is on there, did he say?

Definitely an AVO :D

I spoke with 2 different people. Both said that they have had a bunch of interest in trades and that they are not interested. They said they would rather have the car with the mods on it. He also said that he gave the previous owner $5000 in credit on his trade for the parts. :eek: I know where I'm goin if I ever trade my car in.

haha yea id pay 5 k for that because who knows what wrong with the motor or whats going to happen. and the pic of the guage panel dosent show a check engine light. oh and look at the exhaust on the passenger side. looks like some one stood on it hanging so low ha it has "lowered springs" and it "drives well"

LOWERED SPRINGS

DRIVES WELL

Archived