LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a cam waiting install(house repairs out weigh car mods)... and with the cam I should be near 410whp everyday all day. THen im thinking 75 or 100 shot for those occasions I need more...

ALso A lighter flywheel should be helpful as well as the stock one is near 60lbs.

But in the end I might just scrap the cam and just do the clutch and then start saving for a old camaro or something as a fast car.

• Mega Users

For Sale in Richmond:

OEM Parts: RSB, Struts/Springs, Bug Deflector, Spec B Tops hats, Pitch Stop, and Shortblock/Head

Non OEM: Grill & Shift Knob

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-va-spec-b-top-hats-shortblock-bug-deflector-oem-171956.html

Perrin Recirculatin BOV (RED)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-va-perrin-signature-series-recirculating-bov-red-171937.html

Edited by LieutenantDan

• I Donated

FS northwest of Baltimore:

1. Stock catback that saw 6 NH winters. You will have to machine the flanges, as they warped due to rust and now leak. (The welds are not rusted out, but the flanges themselves are warped.) Price: come and get it! :lol:

2. 05 GT wagon cloth seats. Will need a good cleaning. Fronts are manual and heated. Rears do not fit in a sedan (trust me, I tried). The Allen bolt holding the seatbelt on on the passenger side is stripped. Price: I got these for free, and so can you! :lol:

• I Donated

If you need a new engine for your NA Subie, I'm selling an EJ251 out of a 2001 Forester. It has 167,xxx mi on it. It was removed because it was consuming a quart of oil every 500 mi, so it needs a rebuild. It ran fine besides the oil use before it was removed. Most likely, it just needs headgaskets, but I am selling it as-is. Does not include intake manifold or oil pan (both were used on the new engine). You should be able to use your old parts. Price for the longblock is $350 OBO (reasonable lowballs considered). Local pickup only.

Also available: intake manifold from 2006 Subaru Baja EJ253. Includes injectors, coilpack, etc. Missing a couple of bolts. $100 OBO. I could be persuaded to ship this at buyer's expense, but would prefer local pickup.

Pictures are at Craigslist: Subaru EJ251 longblock

• I Donated
Stock for the fail. If i still had my LGT id just unbolt the catback and drive around. Then again I am also hoping to afford cutouts on the V before may... dual 3" cutouts is $$$

I have stock mufflers on my LGT still, but now have a cutout as well! :wub:

DPS.. Pirouz is awesome.

Sup man. Long time no see.. Hows married kid life?

Yeah its been a minute! Both my ladies are doing great. Daughter is a handful!

Good seeing you the other day. Got a set last night so SPT is coming off this weekend and going back to stock exhaust.

You need ramps?

• 2 weeks later...
I have a cam waiting install(house repairs out weigh car mods)... and with the cam I should be near 410whp everyday all day. THen im thinking 75 or 100 shot for those occasions I need more...

ALso A lighter flywheel should be helpful as well as the stock one is near 60lbs.

But in the end I might just scrap the cam and just do the clutch and then start saving for a old camaro or something as a fast car.

What cam if I may ask? I do love a choppy idle Caddy :)

• I Donated
FS northwest of Baltimore:

1. Stock catback that saw 6 NH winters. You will have to machine the flanges, as they warped due to rust and now leak. (The welds are not rusted out, but the flanges themselves are warped.) Price: come and get it! :lol:

2. 05 GT wagon cloth seats. Will need a good cleaning. Fronts are manual and heated. Rears do not fit in a sedan (trust me, I tried). The Allen bolt holding the seatbelt on on the passenger side is stripped. Price: I got these for free, and so can you! :lol:

If you need a new engine for your NA Subie, I'm selling an EJ251 out of a 2001 Forester. It has 167,xxx mi on it. It was removed because it was consuming a quart of oil every 500 mi, so it needs a rebuild. It ran fine besides the oil use before it was removed. Most likely, it just needs headgaskets, but I am selling it as-is. Does not include intake manifold or oil pan (both were used on the new engine). You should be able to use your old parts. Price for the longblock is $350 OBO (reasonable lowballs considered). Local pickup only.

Also available: intake manifold from 2006 Subaru Baja EJ253. Includes injectors, coilpack, etc. Missing a couple of bolts. $100 OBO. I could be persuaded to ship this at buyer's expense, but would prefer local pickup.

Pictures are at Craigslist: Subaru EJ251 longblock

All of these are still available. And I'll seriously accept any reasonable offer on the EJ251 and intake manifold.