LegacyGT.com

The 4th Annual Sonic Meet benefiting Make A Wish! April 25th @ Sonic, Morgantown, PA

Windy Road

http://jonkensy.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/flyer700wide.jpg

Your favorite springtime event is back, and it'll be bigger and better than ever with great raffles, vendors, and more cars and people than we've ever had before. We will also have a DJ at the event playing music at a reasonable volume and helping us announce our amazing raffles throughout the day.

Last year, which was in the rain, we had over 300 cars come out... many didn't show due to weather. We have a rain date in place this year and will use it if necessary, and we're expecting an insane turnout this year of a huge variety of cars from all over the tri-state area and beyond.

There was a nice Supra turnout last year with about 8 of us who came out even in the rain but this year is a whole different ballgame. I want to see everyone come out and show everyone else we mean business... lets steal the show http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif.

All proceeds from the event are being donated to Make A Wish, please take a minute to visit their site here: www.makeawish.com

Become a Fan of The 4th Annual Sonic Meet on Facebook

RSVP to The 4th Annual Sonic Meet on Facebook

We're still looking for sponsors for the event to make a donation and/or provide items to raffle off so if anyone reading this is interested or knows someone who might be, please email TheSonicMeet@TriStateTuners.com to talk about it. All proceeds are going to Make A Wish, and every little bit helps!

We hope everyone can make it, but for those who aren't able to you can still donate by mailing a check or via Paypal at TheSonicMeet@TriStateTuners.com

TST will also be donating 25% of all TST Store online sales made on April 25th to Make A Wish, and doing the same for any sales in person at the event.

Please contact me at the above email address if you have any questions, suggestions, or interest in getting involved.

Looking forward to it, and hoping everyone comes out to enjoy the day with us.

For more info please go here -

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93448

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been to all the other 3. Last year was the first show/event I went to in the Legacy. I had just gotten it a few weeks before the event date. I'll be going, probably with a caravan from my area.

I'm hopping to be stage 2 tuned by then and back on summer tires. That and hopping the weather to be nicer then last year.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I been to all the other 3. Last year was the first show/event I went to in the Legacy. I had just gotten it a few weeks before the event date. I'll be going, probably with a caravan from my area.

I'm hopping to be stage 2 tuned by then and back on summer tires. That and hopping the weather to be nicer then last year.

I am also planning on being stage 2 tuned by then. No summer wheels and tires for me though by then.

A group from New York comes through PA and stops at our local Waffle House every year for breakfast so we will probably be joining them, and then possibly you can join us along the way once the date gets closer and we figure out which route we will be headed on.

• 2 weeks later...
i would rather gather up north and then cruise down.

As would I, but then we'd lose the whole Philly/Southern Jersey group unless we met up north and took 476 down to KOP to meet the guys from down there, and then take 76W to Morgantown. Thoughts anyone?

• 1 month later...
I decided I'm going to head out to PSU for blue and white weekend instead of doing this meet. Anyone that goes, have fun and post up some pics!

so i got back from street wars today and i gotta say it's pretty effin sweet watching 50+ supras roll in there sorted by color and year and turn heads.. these guys are from 3 different states but they still manage to get a group organized. we need some better showing at these things like last year's nockamixon meet. where the hell is everyone?

Well, some people got away from it, others I know sold their LGT's . . . we'll see what we can gather up this year. Expect a dedicated thread for a 2nd annual Legacy only meet organized by myself to show up this week.

As for the TST meet, I was planning on doing both that and B+W weekend (since I promised my fiance I'd go with her months ago) and I didn't realize they were the same weekend until a week ago. I can't say I'm a big fan of most of the TST folks anyway . . .

Archived