LegacyGT.com

LGT get together in VT?

jtmvt

Anyone down for another LGT get together in the Burlington, VT area sometime in the near future? I just got my car back on the road, and I believe Groff's beast is back up and running now too.

*EDIT*

Date/Time: Saturday, Sept. 26th @ 3:00 PM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please ha e this Friday night in two weeks. I believe the 17th/18th. I'll be At stowe for a wedding so I'd be down to meet up withyou guys. Make some jay peak friends, maybe sell some skis/ boards to you :)

Let me know what date you pick.

While you guys are here, wheres the best place in the Burlington area to get my windows tinted (read all windows, I know there are some up there that will break the rules)

Careful if you find somebody to do it. When I got my car, it had all four windows tinted, and I had to strip the front two to get it inspected.

yeah Phil-Tint my ride did mine all 5. he did a good job took him 20mins or so. a lil more than a year now still holding up.

Theres a lil gathering going on Sunday 13th at Best buy at 1pm going up the ap gap and then to a buddies house in waterbury for some grillin. more the marrier

you guys always do this after I've been up there for a visit with the relatives. Next time I'll have to start a meet!
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

How about Sept. 26th or 27th? Somebody else want to throw out a time/place? Maybe we can actually go for a little drive this time if the weather's decent.

So how 'bout either of those dates? time/place?

I'm on business travel through the 18th and then taking the beast back down to the shop to have my AEM stand alone installed and tuned that weekend for my trip to Ocean City Md for the biggest VW/Audi show (read: slaughter) on the east coast the following weekend.

Groff,

You in Bton until the 18th or on the road and headed down? I'm likely to hit up the shiftty Three Needs for $1 Saranac at 4pm then over to Zero Gravity/FlatBread for a little while.

If anybody is down for a small prelim meet that'd be cool. I'm coming up from CT around 9am on the 18th and will be in Bton around 1230

So let's try Sept. 26th at 3PM in the Best Buy parking lot in Williston. We can talk about where to drive and stop for food/drink then....maybe some place a little better than 99 this time...;)

Head count please to see if we can get a decent showing for this date/time.

Archived