LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted two silver legacies at SJ Muni tonite parked next to each other in front of hole 5.

yup. me and henry were hitting at the ranges tonite. didn't see ur car though.

although we did see a 06/07 white debadged 2.5i sedan. parked closeby.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

i was parked halfway down closer to the clubhouse cuz i jumped on the course yesterday after work.

Saw yer guys' cars as I was driving out, saying to myself "Deng I shoulda parked on this side". Never saw 3 legacies parked next to each other before outside of a dealer lot or a car meet.

I would've stopped, but my friend was following me in his car so we could go home to watch the sharks game. Maybe next time i'll always just park there =p

There's a red 2.5 GT (automatic) , BD body style, '98 or '99 I see in one of the parking garages of Sac State sometimes, I park next to it when I can :D

I'd be the silver LGT with the Evil Genius Racing sticker and a huge dent along the right side. (some bastard at sac state hit me and didn't leave a note...)

04/23/09 @ ~7:00pm: Spotted white? Legacy sedan ('05-'07) w/ tinted tails driving south on 19th/I-280S merging into Hwy-1 or whatever it's called (Pacifica).

That sounds like me and its around the same time I come back from the gym.

^ post the pic! haha

wait... so r u up here in the bay or in irvine??? i'm confused.

Hahaha I'm living near San Mateo right now w/ relatives, taking some upper-division bio classes at SFSU to improve my resume. ;)

That sounds like me and its around the same time I come back from the gym.

Cool! Glad I spotted someone that was on the boards lol.

-ben

Spotted 2 at Laguna Seca yesterday.

Both Sedans

1 white, nice rims

1 blue, vanity plate (not going to type it out for id protection, in case you are sensitive to that)

What is the deal with not being on the tracks guys??? Too many Miata's not enough turbo's! I would have run the wagon if i had it *^_^*

-tim