LegacyGT.com

Will an aftermarket catted downpipe make my bone stock 05 legacy loud?

Honestly if you don't care about name brand I have the CNT catted downpipe its pretty much an invidia copy looks and fits good and you sounds good to. Its about 200-250 less than name brand.

Don't forget the up pipe too.

Your in NJ, you should call Mike or email him http://www.AZPinstalls.com if your in northern NJ he's close to you and his guy's can do the work if you need them to.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yep - I did catless DP & UP on my 05 with stock system from DP back.. Almost no change in sound.. Still sounds stock but can hear glorious turbo noises more now ;)

Flash CAP stage 2 and car runs great and pulls nice.

Yep - I did catless DP & UP on my 05 with stock system from DP back.. Almost no change in sound.. Still sounds stock but can hear glorious turbo noises more now ;)

Flash CAP stage 2 and car runs great and pulls nice.

Just thinking about this, yes my wagon with a catles up/dn with stock exhaust was to quiet for me.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived