LegacyGT.com

Lower Control Arms & Sway bar links

Well as it sits, I got my front LCA inner front and rear bushings pressed in! :D

Went with the Whitelines, which I can't put up any good feedback just yet, as I have barely driven the car yet, and it's more or less garaged at the moment, since I'm still in need of getting an alignment.

Just got new tires last week or so, pressed the bushings saturday, and in the process (Should of known better before hand) realized it was time to upgrade/replace the sway bar endlinks. So at the moment, the LGT is garaged with minimal driving, none if possible. Waiting on the endlinks to come in, ordered a set from Rallitek (Which I think was Ron I worked with, and the guy was awesome! Hooked me up with 2-3 day priority shipping, for less then ground would have cost, after telling him my situation... Very cool!) OHH and in the process, I got my LCA's seal coated as an added bonus no charge, nice living in the land of SALT! :D

Once the links come in, get those installed, get the alignment and she should be ready to rock and roll once the first flakes fly this winter! :)

Some pics of my "Situation" and/or new parts... And my dangling sway bar at the moment :rolleyes:

1301629286_LCAbushingfront.thumb.jpg.96d35f81446313c2820786cfefa74030.jpg

1700611297_LCAbushingrear.thumb.jpg.3724966a60f6d90c711e2fb2ccef0098.jpg

912027894_Driversideswaybar.thumb.jpg.4c0b24145bc73d81cfff0fa5a3dd7058.jpg

1096412118_Passengersideswaybar.jpg.c6a25475ebd79febe409959ebe781f26.jpg

IceCold81

What did you use to press the AFT whiteline bushing in? I have the bushings, ball joint and tie RE's, I was gonna do this in conjunction with the timing belt/idlers/water pump, allot of maintenance there. Please PM or post so I can get whatever I need to make the bushings easier.

Thanks

Mac

IceCold81

What did you use to press the AFT whiteline bushing in? I have the bushings, ball joint and tie RE's, I was gonna do this in conjunction with the timing belt/idlers/water pump, allot of maintenance there. Please PM or post so I can get whatever I need to make the bushings easier.

Thanks

Mac

Yea totally hear ya on the "Lot of maintenance" thing lol.... I'll be honest man, I have a buddy of mine who takes care of me, when it comes to more involved stuff... He had a press, and pushed the bushings for me. I just don't have the time or tools to do something like that. But none the less the labor still cost me about $200... After everything is said and done with the Parts for the bushings (Whiteline front bushings, inner fronts/rears, rallitek endlinks, alignment and labor) I'm at like 560 total. I'm ok with that, for not having to screw with anything lol.

great choice on parts. Ice i have the whiteline bushings, ball joints and tie rods and it was a huge improvement. tightens everything up well and smooths the ride. gl to both and enjoy.

Nice! Glad to hear your happy with the WL parts yourself! I CAN'T WAIT to have everything pinned back up and have her back on the road! :)

New End Links are in! Getting the alignment done tomorrow morning on the way home from work and she's all set for now! :D

But even without the alignment, she feels SOOOO nice and tight again! Reminds me of the good old days when I first picked her up in "05" Even BETTER actually! :cool:

IMAG1192.thumb.jpg.1616edaa61f305a24c58a379e4690209.jpg

IMAG1193.thumb.jpg.74438cf7f67cb5df34d451fe1f1ebfb4.jpg

Archived