LegacyGT.com

Sedan rear wheel, front flap numbers

FrozenNorthLGT

Does anyone know the numbers for the little flaps in front of the rear wheels on an 05 LGT sedan. Mine is missing the drivers side and I removed and saved the pass side cause the asymmetry was driving me nuts. Now I want to fix both correctly. Going through some part number sheets I found I come up with

96054AG03A

End Cover S:sd Lh

909130067Clip

Does this "end cover" come with the lower flap piece (looks like a splace guard for the front of the wheel)? Im not talking about the lower flap that folds, just to clarify.

Also, one other thing, is 909130051 the correct number for the screw type pop-its for the engine cover, and the air box intake? because I need to order a handful of them too and they look the same as the ones for the little wheel flaps, but seem to have a different part number. Thanks all in advance.

Sweet, thanks for the illustrations. Cant tell from that though if the xx0067 number is the number for the three clips that hold the end cover on, or does anyone know if that part comes with the mounting clips.

Your best bet is to PM KINGOFPARTS (Jeremy) and get some first hand information from him. He's very repsonsive to PMs.

Archived