LegacyGT.com

Wrench for Hire - Rick @ Underdog Motorsports

Underdog

Good morning fellow Legacy (and non-Legacy) owners! I am proud to announce that I am officially opening the doors to my new company, Underdog Motorsports, based in Ayer, Massachusetts.

For those that haven't met me, my name is Rick, and I have been a member of LegacyGT.com for a little over seven years now. I am the original owner of a garnet red 2006 GT Ltd. sedan, which I have modified in nearly every way, by myself, with meticulous detail.

My mission is to help my fellow enthusiasts make their imagination a reality. I will be offering a wide array of parts and general repair/modification services, as well as more specialized custom design and fabrication services.

I can provide the following service immediately:

• General Maintenance
  • Suspension Installation
  • Power Upgrades
  • Engine Overhaul & Modification
  • CAD Design & Detailing (Solidworks)
  • Fabrication Support
  • Modification/Performance Consultation
  • Automotive Detailing & Paint Restoration

In the very near future I will be bringing the following equipment/capabilities in-house:

• 3-axis CNC Milling
  • CNC Turning
  • Welding
  • Transmission/Differential Overhaul

I am available during regular business hours of 8AM-6PM, Monday through Friday. The best way to reach me is by phone or email, which I’ve put in my signature below. Of course you can PM me on the forum or reach me through gchat/AIM, but phone and email are still the quickest.

I look forward to helping you in any way possible.

Best regards,

Rick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning! I'm happy to announce that now Underdog Motorsports now offers a full line of OEM and aftermarket parts for the Legacy, WRX/STI, and BRZ. Below is a partial linecard of the most relevant manufacturers, but if you don't see something you are looking for, ask!

If you need parts installed, contact me before you buy from anywhere else and we can work out a discounted price for the parts and labor!

Best,

Rick

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3020/linecard20130118.jpg

Best of luck Underdog!

FWIW people, I followed his engine rebuild thread a couple years back and he had an issue with the dreaded P0021/0011 codes. His tenacity (sorry, sic) totally impressed me. Most guys would have given up halfway thru the process but he stuck with it and eventually found a piece of metal lodge inside the cam phaser. I swear he had that motor put three or four times!

I'm happy to announce the first monthly sale thread: Underdog's January Sale - 15% off Torque Solutions & Free Shipping ($50+)!

Looking for an alternative to Group.N mounts? Want something made in the USA and carrying a lifetime warranty? Look no further than Torque Solutions! They also carry a wide variety of bolt-on functional and aesthetic parts for nearly every Subaru model. Check out their website for a full listing, and let me know what I can help you with!

We proudly offer the Doggone-Good Return Policy, meaning you can return any non-special order part, unused and in its original packaging, at any time! No hassle! No expiration! No restocking fees! Let's just make sure you are happy with the parts you put on your car... everything else is gravy. :)

Archived